Thread: Not able to invite FB friends for free credits at Interstellar Foundation

Lieutenant

Not able to invite FB friends for free credits at Interstellar Foundation

Good day,

As I know it is common problem. Sins few days ago I am not able to invite FB friends for free credits at Interstellar Foundation. Anyone has a fix for it?

Thanks!

Hi armenas, the problem you describe is

1) not able to invite friends on facebook and appear in Interstellar Foundation, or
    2) not able to collect credits in Interstellar Foundation, or
    3) new friends you have invited on facebook, not appearing in Interstellar Foundation?

Each one is a different issue
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

hi I ve the same problem in World 971
    1) not able to invite friends on facebook and appear in Interstellar Foundation, that is the problem
    =ERL=.s68 world 971 Android

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Beymer View Post
    hi I ve the same problem in World 971
    1) not able to invite friends on facebook and appear in Interstellar Foundation, that is the problem
    Do you have current friends in the Interstellar Foundation?

Do you small friendship gifts from your other facebook friends?
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

yes i see 25 but cant invite. btw i have 3000 gl player in my fb list
    =ERL=.s68 world 971 Android

Lieutenant
    Hi,

It is a 4th option:

I am not able to invite FB friends which are not playing GL, cannot send invitations from GL to my FB friends. That was possible when you tap on TV like magic box in top right corner of the main GL screen. Now I can tap as much as I want, nothing happens. For those invitations I was getting some credits, cubits and tech points. Now this interface is not working or is closed without announcement

Quote Originally Posted by armenas View Post
    Hi,

It is a 4th option:

I am not able to invite FB friends which are not playing GL, cannot send invitations from GL to my FB friends. That was possible when you tap on TV like magic box in top right corner of the main GL screen. Now I can tap as much as I want, nothing happens. For those invitations I was getting some credits, cubits and tech points. Now this interface is not working or is closed without announcement
    If it is the floating box in the top right, I, actually no longer having it floating there for me, and when it was floating last week, it was not working for me too. Has disappeared quite a while now.

Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    If it is the floating box in the top right, I, actually no longer having it floating there for me, and when it was floating last week, it was not working for me too. Has disappeared quite a while now.
    But that floating box still appears, when you log in to FB in Foundation interface.

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by armenas View Post
    Hi,

It is a 4th option:

I think the credits you get and us from that tv only 1 time
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Same issue here, little icon appears but not functional