Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CCCompetition - January 2017 - Level 100+ - Android - Top Fights

CCCompetition - January 2017 - Level 100+ - Android - Top Fights

Hello guys and welcome to the January 2017 installment.
    The name of the game seems to be FIRST SHOT coupled with RAKSHA. If you have these, you pretty much win.

Fight #1: 197911 vs Hirot. At first sight, the force difference would tell you that 197911 should win. After that, we see that Hirot has first shot on Raksha. It's amazing how little the very powerful Razz damages Raksha, only taking the shield down. Afterwards, Hirot's Azrael, Fitzgerald and Fearsome Devil really clean up. The only one standing on 197911's side is Vela'Rath, having dodge through the roof. In the end he succumbs to a full team though.

Fight #2: ButterNutz vs Bamvel. VERY nice formation on Bamvel's side. Sky Mightilis opening salvo takes out Bamvel's Flagship and Maggie, however, Azrael cripples both Roland and Dark Moracle (and they won't be firing their specials for TWO turns, this is already looking bad for ButterNutz). To make things worse, Bamvel's Star Lord takes out a FULL HP Fitzgerald and Flagship. Sky Mightilis holds on for dear life, but he can't release another special before he dies, and Roland recovers, but too little too late ... Bamvel gets the win.

Fight #3: Fristert vs EricKartman. Championship fight. Unfortunately, Kartman came unprepared ... lvl 105 vs lvl 103. First shot going to Fristert, Kartman's fleet (which is chock-full of multi-hitters) is turned to monomer specials against a VERY resilient Raksha. Bard's very painful special is shrugged off like nothing by the buffed Raksha. Afterwards, the fight is over VERY quickly, Kartman's team (although VERY powerful) is taken apart with ease by Fristert.

Fight #4: Fristert vs Phillips. Fristert gets first shot again due to level difference and uses Kit or Raksha, rendering Phillips's own Raksha useless for the first round. Also, 200% Special is a very powerful asset to an already strong opening, Anatoli is going down in one shot. Star Lord shoots at a buffed Raksha with empty accumulator, the shield si barely dented. Afterwards, Fristert's team takes apart Phillips ... makes you wonder why he even bothers with bringing Ursa along...

Fight #5: 제네시스2 vs Fristert. The former CCC champion seems to be powerless when first shot advantage is lost ... especially against a buffed Raksha and invisible enemy fleet. Also, Fristert uses Kit on Raksha to prevent 제네시스2's fleet from going invisible. Fristert's fleet takes 제네시스2's fleet apart before he even uses his shield on Raksha. This new commander makes fights seem very one-sided at the top.

Fight #6: 6StringSamuray vs Malkier. First shot again, makes a seemingly weaker fleet win. Star Lord first shot is especially devastating, depleting accumulators and also doing a LOT of damage. The shot cripples, but does not kill ... Malkier's Dark Seagal retaliates and kills Star Lord and Stratus, but also commits suicide against Star Lord's reflection shields. Azrael proceeds to hit and cripple THREE targets, cementing the win for 6StringSamurai. Malkier's Fearsome Devil recovers his accumulator just in time to commit suicide for doing too much damage on a Star Lord reflection shield.

Fight #7: Wilo vs Dymeona. First fight with Raksha firing second. Although Dymeona opens with Fearsome Devil and almost kills Wilo's Raksha, Raksha has Krill and recovers to full. Also, Dymeona's Stratus fails to kill the 3 commanders he hits, however, he hurts them greatly. Dymeona desperately tries to bring down Raksha before the locked commanders recover but fails to do so... Star Lord fires his special and takes out Dymeona's Stratus, Hunter and Azrael. With just his Flagship and a blocked Fearsome Devil, Dymeona has nothing left to do but lose.

Fight #8: Wilo vs Hirot. The teams seem to be equally powerful (almost). Hirot has first shot though and opens up with Fearsome Devil killing Wilo's Flagship. Dark Kerom (being blocked from using his special), fails to kill Hirot's Fitzgerald and Azrael (perhaps a first shot Raksha would of won the match?). Afterwards, Hirot's own Raksha fires his special and blocks Wilo's Raksha. The invisibility also saves Hirot from two very damaging Cross-Attacks from Azrael and, especially, Star Lord (whom to my surprise succeeds to kill a buffed Raksha, although on a crit). In the end Wilo's Raksha succeeds to activate his special, however ... too little too late, he gets de-buffed by Azrael's special and killed by Fitzgerald. Star Lord also dies to Fearsome Devil soon after. Awesome fight though.

I hope you enjoyed it guys!
    Feedback is welcome!
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Bump for visibility.
    Media Section Leader

Major General
    Just one comment here: I beat Hirot a couple of days ago in the interstellar forest with no paints

Was impressed by Fristert vs Kartman battle and got something new to know about Trickster+4 lieutenant skill.
    Raksha is a beast as always the recent ship is.
    Last edited by volente; January 31st, 2017 at 11:56.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

Quote Originally Posted by volente View Post
    Just one comment here: I beat Hirot a couple of days ago in the interstellar forest with no paints

Was impressed by Fristert vs Kartman battle and got something new to know about Trickster+4 lieutenant skill.
    Raksha is a beast as always the recent ship is.
    Thank you for dropping by and replying.
    Raksha is trully a beast... but he needs first shot. Otherwise he risks getting blocked by Kit.
    Media Section Leader

Are you guys enjoying these at all?
    Would you like to see something else?
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Are you guys enjoying these at all?
    Would you like to see something else?
    Very nice summary. I enjoyed it! and fully agree with you.. is all about first shoot among top dogs. Big thank you ... Adrian

But do I care? Not really... If I have funn with my limited resources spent on the game, I am fine ... slowly but surely the game is becoming boring (for me)... new and more expensive commanders wins, you hardly see that old commanders would make come back to top32 fighs untill they all reach lvl110. And even after that always speed is the key ... I think TAP is runinig the game forcing players to buy expensive SS ships to gain speed advantage .. for rest of us ... winning or loosing a battle has a very little value, as the prestige which you gain to polishing your own ego is short lived

keep on spending... I mean having fun
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Do you think the new protector - Raksha has a very limited shelf life?
    I am told by everyone that protectors have a short life span in this game.
    Media Section Leader

Raksha with Krill +7 really is a bummer. lost most than just a few battle in my arena because of Krill +7
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Raksha with Krill +7 really is a bummer. lost most than just a few battle in my arena because of Krill +7
    If you go 1st and FD targets Raksha directly... Raksha is toasted, tested in GL or Pandora..
    All Protectors are short lived and for me un-usable if you have good defensive strategy with Dor/Kit+4, not just glass cannons in your fleet. All guys who have Dor or Octo with full accu will do the job.. I could even use FD with Kit to have fun will work just fine if oposing player has no FD Then I will laugh on those who invested

Raksha is good but only as good as bad is your fleet and decission you did before ...

Rovers with support can very nice substitute the Protector class (imho).
    Last edited by Frankie; February 6th, 2017 at 14:10.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

I think players will adjust to Raksha and if he dominates I am sure tap4fun will have an expensive answer for sale soon. One drawback of Raksha is that you want to have him fire first and that makes your moves calculable.

When Geoffrey dominated one of the best answers was own Geoffrey + Dor. Against Raksha it will probably be own Raksha + Ursa. The question for a purchase decision is: Will he be still great if he is blocked by Kit regularly or nerfed by a new counter commander?

Edit: One "solution" would be a monomer kamikaze commander that has one attack and kills one target and himself/herself.
    Last edited by Nachteule; February 6th, 2017 at 14:38.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]