Thread: Need help developing a bada** fleet

Need help developing a bada** fleet

Hey guys, so these are the ships I have in my current setup. I am level 75 and my force is currently at 15m.

Akhenaton - Protector
    Violette - Rover
    Cabal - Ranger
    Incendos - Destroyer
    and the flagship.

These are the ships I have in my celestial portal that are not in use:

Lily - Destroyer
    Trickster - Destroyer
    Hunter - Rover
    Vladimir - Striker
    Kraing - Destroyer
    Dingo - Ranger

Any changes I should make? Also, can someone explain the "LOCK Target" effect to me? Thank you so much!

Sincerely,
    AndrewWork

Hey Andrew, welcome to the forum!

"LOCK Target" means that hat ships cannot fire or block for usually one round. Note "one round" means they skip their next regular attack as far as I know (so it's not an exact time frame).

The following changes you could test (unless your commanders are already above +5). Incendos <=> Lily (Lily's lock and block might be more valuable than pure punch in current metagame). For harder hits you could try out to fit Vladimir into you formation for Violette but it really depends on you opponents. If your commanders miss often then you could use Hunter and move Violette to lieutenants probably.

If you are suffering from Kit activations and cannot use the effect of Akhenaton frequently then I would consider switching him.

At your level Dark Asgard from Chaos Quasar might be a better Protector than Akhenaton anyways. If you fail in CQ you find informations about working Chaos approaches here in forum.

But best recommendation I can give is to test many combinations on your own! You will learn most from own experiments.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Thanks for the prompt response!

I find myself using Akhenaton's ability with ease and fairly often.
    I really enjoy Incendos' punchy ability, but would it really make it easier for me to win if I had Lily?

I did have Vladimir for a while and he was very, VERY punchy, OHKO'ing everything, but he is weak. That's when I started using Violette. I also used Hunter for a short time period before those two.

So Cabal is a good choice overall?

Are there any other commanders that would blend well with my current commanders? So I know which ones to seek out?

Thank you so much for the assistance!
    AndrewWork

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewWork View Post
    I really enjoy Incendos' punchy ability, but would it really make it easier for me to win if I had Lily?
    Incendos' pros are cross attack and higher attack if oppenents have highly charged accu. But usually Incendos cannot kill with his attack (maybe it's different at your level) and his basic dodge is too low with so many high precision commanders. Lily's strengths are lock and high block which is more useful at the moment (well, if Akhenaton protects well neither high block nor dodge is of interest).

As said just try out! Switch Lily for Incy for a week or so and test her!

So Cabal is a good choice overall?
    Cabal is a very solid choice. If his dodge boost goes to Akhenaton this might help a lot. Cabal is even stronger with Elsa as lieutenant.

Are there any other commanders that would blend well with my current commanders? So I know which ones to seek out?
    Get a working Primus fleet! Classic setup is Thaddaeus, Violette, Emma, Flynn/Glaus/St. Nick - I hope Celestial Portal gifts you all those.

If you think about purchasing a commander for Credits it is difficult to recommend one because prices are always high and it's the nature of the game that each new commander generation is stronger than previous one to keep players spending.

So I would focus on some universal tool commanders: Krill as lieutenant (if you can make him +4 at least), maybe Dor (around 25k Credits worst case) as he turns older commanders into beasts and helps for PvP and wormholes.
    Last edited by Nachteule; January 31st, 2017 at 08:04.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]