Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Replace commander, pls give advice =)

Replace commander, pls give advice =)

Hello,
    today i decided to use my long saved Credits from Arena (fortunately quite empty server) to allow myself a fantastic commander =)
    Fearsome Devil
    Now i want to ask you to give me some advice, which commander of my fleet i should replace.
    You can see it in the signature.
    Pls note that my Elsa is +4 so maybe she is appropriate since i could use her as Lieutenant on Cabal?
    But i am not sure whether 2 Destroyers is recommendable...

Best regards =)
    World 1160 (Android), Level 101, VIP 0, Force: 144 M
    Fleet: Flagship [+1], Dark Asgard, Brom Bones [+1], Elsa [+4], Cabal
    Lieutenant: Acc'tan [+4]

save more credits and waiting, now are changes, it is possible destroyers will be more powerfull

and what other s-rank commanders you have?
    VIP 6, and now i stop donate this circus
    "HOPE YOU CAN UDERSTAND" - its funny

I already bought it. Changes will always be, since Tap lives on it. All my commanders except Brom Bones are "Quark-Generation", so next time i will just buy another class, anything but a destroyer^^

Destroyer: Lily, Valerie, Izolda, Kraing, Dudoria
    Ranger: Vitos, Dingo, Flynn, Cryptor, Mileena, Frost Jr., Lance
    Protector: Kit, Akhenaton
    Striker: Vladimir, Zach, Queen Emma, Aethos
    Rover: Violette, St. Nick, Opal, Khala

use cryptor, and as lt. Elsa

cryptor is beast
    VIP 6, and now i stop donate this circus
    "HOPE YOU CAN UDERSTAND" - its funny

I would replace Broms, with the new Fearsome Devil that you just got. Save for the Lieutenant Jackie if possible next time the event comes around or hopefully you can get it for free from the Celestial Portal.

Since you don't have Jackie yet, I might revert Acc'tan +4 and make Kit +4 instead and let put Kit on FD for the time being. Possibly to stop Geoffrey/Raksha from going off.

At your level, DA's 300K HP shield won't do any good. If you still want to use a Protector, you should use Akh instead.

I would probably use: FD, Cryptor, Zach and Frost/Akh depending on your ship chips that you have available.

144m? That's low for lv101... that's low for lv90 nowadays.

I assume you have full ts-2 modules, maybe 1 ts3.
    Are you full on Z-Boson interference?
    Where are you spending your Dark Aerosiderites?
    What's your galactonite situation?

It looks like you're really low on augmentation chips as well... I assume you get handily thrashed each week in Pandora because of your empty server, so RS output and individual rewards are hard to come by.

You might have better success with Akhenaton instead of Dark Asgard (200k shields at lv101 are not important). Akhenaton does not need Acctan as a Lt, as he won't survive long enough to benefit from increased defense stacks. His role is to protect your fleet from your opponent's opening multihit specials. Not using Acctan means you get to make Akhenaton [+4], which will increase his attributes by around 40-50k (aka free equipped lv8 R6 ATk/DEF/HP/SDEF)

You also should use Elsa+4 as the Lt to Cabal. This means you'll have the space in your fleet for a striker or rover. Zach is generally good, Aethos will help more if you face enemy Cryptor often. I'd choose Zach more often than Aethos. Khala is also a good choice, as she has good dodge ability and nice critical rating. However, she has poor hit rate and penetration, so if you can't improve those with galactonite (dual r6), you'll probably want to use a striker.

so:
    FS(violette)
    FD(jackie)
    Cabal(Elsa+4)
    Akhenaton
    Zach/Aethos

You might have more success dropping cabal and elsa to 0 and using Cryptor[+4], with elsa+0 as lt.

Lastly, commanders may not be the better use for your credits if your galactonite is really weak (it appears to be based on your force). You might do better purchasing Chroma Prism R6 and then also obtaining specific Dual R6 from a resource event (like the one that just ended)
    time's up.

First of all thanks for all answers =)

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    144m? That's low for lv101... that's low for lv90 nowadays.
    Haha thanks for the compliments
    I assume you have full ts-2 modules, maybe 1 ts3.
    Thats correct, i got my 2nd TS-3 Module on the event that ended a few days ago =)
    Are you full on Z-Boson interference?
    No, they are lvl 30 on two ships and lvl 50 on three ships, i slowly use the events that give rewards for increasing interference lvl without using Magnetic Interference yet.
    Where are you spending your Dark Aerosiderites?
    Only on the FS because its locked in the formation. So i know the DA will not be wastet like when used on a ship i might replace in near future. On the FS its Sage Fortune right window pure laser weapon III.
    What's your galactonite situation?
    1 Dual-R6 =), lots of Dual-R5 from CtC-winning-streak-reward, a handful R6. But i have 10 R6-nuclear in store.

It looks like you're really low on augmentation chips as well... I assume you get handily thrashed each week in Pandora because of your empty server, so RS output and individual rewards are hard to come by.
    Its not that bad, we have a strong #1 that sometimes gets us some extra chips, but usily i get 2-3 chips as i make 20 points in pandora, more is rarity.
    Im just afraid to use things and see later that it was in the wrong place and is not revertable or only with loss, thats my general problem i guess^^ but since the server is empty and GL is in general a game you play on your own, who cares whether i have a bit more or a bit less dmg^^
    I have 60 ranger ships and 100 rover, protector and striker each

You might have better success with Akhenaton instead of Dark Asgard (200k shields at lv101 are not important). Akhenaton does not need Acctan as a Lt, as he won't survive long enough to benefit from increased defense stacks. His role is to protect your fleet from your opponent's opening multihit specials. Not using Acctan means you get to make Akhenaton [+4], which will increase his attributes by around 40-50k (aka free equipped lv8 R6 ATk/DEF/HP/SDEF)

You also should use Elsa+4 as the Lt to Cabal. This means you'll have the space in your fleet for a striker or rover. Zach is generally good, Aethos will help more if you face enemy Cryptor often. I'd choose Zach more often than Aethos. Khala is also a good choice, as she has good dodge ability and nice critical rating. However, she has poor hit rate and penetration, so if you can't improve those with galactonite (dual r6), you'll probably want to use a striker.

so:
    FS(violette)
    FD(jackie)
    Cabal(Elsa+4)
    Akhenaton
    Zach/Aethos

You might have more success dropping cabal and elsa to 0 and using Cryptor[+4], with elsa+0 as lt.

Lastly, commanders may not be the better use for your credits if your galactonite is really weak (it appears to be based on your force). You might do better purchasing Chroma Prism R6 and then also obtaining specific Dual R6 from a resource event (like the one that just ended)
    I know replaced BromBones by FD and Elsa by Zach and put Elsa as ltd on Cabal, as that seemed to be a consensus of your answers.
    My paper total force increased this way. Akhenaton was destroyed very fast against my closest opponent in arena so im not convinced yet...

You will be right, if i use my credits for better galactonites that might help my total force more, but as a non-spender a heavy awesome ship like FD is always kind of a dream and you have to save a long time, even with a high arena rank.
    The feeling of success and to be proud when seeing him now fighting for me is something galactonites cannot keep up with on my personal view =)

You should be at +100 Boson on each and every equipment for each commander at this point. Daily CQ clearance should give 20 for your server, and your server has been around for much longer than 1 year - that's 7000 boson collected, at least. You are actually losing out on items and attribute boosts by not having full sets of boson on your commanders, as your fleet is significantly weaker than it could be. Full boson will give you much better results in Galaxy League, Pandora, Space War, Primus Invasion, Primus Battle, Arena, Infinite Cosmos, and so on.
    Also - Magnetic Interference are used in various interference level ranges. If every equipment is above lv30, all of your existing Magnetic Interference Lv1 are now worthless and should have been used to help prevent wasteful usage of Z-Boson. Power Amplifiers are the only interference item that should not be used below lv80, as none of the Magnetic Interference can be used above lv79. You are wasting your Z-Boson by not using Magnetic Interference to assist with the interference process.

Re:Augmentation Losses
    The only losses you will incur from augmenting commanders to [+5] is cubits. This means there is no reason to withhold augmenting to [+5]. There is never any reason to not augment your Flagship unless you are considering obtaining [+6] or higher levels and have a different ship that is also ready to be augmented to [+6] or [+7].

You should similarly use every Nuclear R6 you can until you no longer have R3/R4/R5 galactonite in use, with the exception of Dual R5 stones from Galaxy Cubes, or Dual R5 that have +Speed with a primary attribute (ATK/S-ATK/E-ATK)
    time's up.

You might do better purchasing Chroma Prism R6 and then also obtaining specific Dual R6 from a resource event (like the one that just ended)
    As he is VIP 0 obtaining Chroma prism R-6s isn't so easy as he cannot purchase the particular VIP packs containing Chroma R-6 like we can or purchase credits and and get rewarded with Chroma R-6 like in the current Spring festival event. But as you have already managed to obtain 1 x dual R-6 scream, there is a law, obtaining the second one will be much easier.

You should similarly use every Nuclear R6 you can until you no longer have R3/R4/R5 galactonite in use, with the exception of Dual R5 stones from Galaxy Cubes, or Dual R5 that have +Speed with a primary attribute (ATK/S-ATK/E-ATK)
    I remember there being an event which gave rewards for creating Galactonite with Nuclear R 3,4,5,6s which I am personally waiting for now. This might be of interest to you scream.
    Last edited by 0rca234; January 26th, 2017 at 12:36.

Quote Originally Posted by 0rca234 View Post
    As he is VIP 0 obtaining Chroma prism R-6s isn't so easy as he cannot purchase the particular VIP packs containing Chroma R-6 like we can or purchase credits and and get rewarded with Chroma R-6 like in the current Spring festival event. But as you have already managed to obtain 1 x dual R-6 scream, there is a law, obtaining the second one will be much easier.

I remember there being an event which gave rewards for creating Galactonite with Nuclear R 3,4,5,6s which I am personally waiting for now. This might be of interest to you scream.
    He is missing out on more than he would gain by waiting for such an event. As far as waiting, he should stop waiting.

The only things to wait on, especially when one has so much to improve on:

Chroma Prism R6 usage (wait for the monthly event so you do not receive things like Ward, Composite)
    TS-3 Module Integrators (wait for the monthly event so you get both a module you do not have already, and also a bonus gift of some class augmentation chips)

scream should use these items ASAP to improve his fleet
    Z-Boson
    Magnetic Inferference Lv1, 2, and 3
    Power Amplifiers (only for z interference above +80)
    Class Chip Packs / Pandora Packs
    Augmentation chips
    Galaxy Cubes (until he has 5 Dual R5 accumulator stones)
    Nuclear R6 (until all single R5, dual R5 with % attributes are replaced)
    Nuclear R5 (until all R4 are replaced)
    Chroma Prism R5 (replace ATK/S-ATK/DEF/HP/SDEF R4/R5 stones)
    Trident Brand Capacitors (on the TS-3 module(s) he has, as TS-4 are nearly unobtainable for VIP0)
    TS-2/TS-3 chip sets (decompose duplicates into TBC)
    Dark Aerosiderites (on Flagship and FD, and any ships that will not be replaced in the next 3 months)

I'm sure there are more items i'm forgetting about, but the general point I am trying to convey is that by improving his fleet, scream will get more Dark Aerosiderite each day (better resistance to invasion by others), more augmentation chips from Pandora, better placement in Primus Invasion, better arena ranking, better Galaxy League performance... These are better than a monthly/bimonthly/biannual event which gives 5-10 items, or maybe 50k gala energy / 200k tech points.
    time's up.