Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Looking for Suggestions for my fleet

I run alfred +4 and elsa +4 and i'm currently #1 on my server, but only because there are no big spenders on my server. (all my commanders were free so far).

Update on my fleet ... on the bench most notable, Ursa, Anatoli, Maggie ...

any Suggestion who to Open the fight with (have mainly second shot on my server (missing Meteors and much faster commander as opponents, Kate etc) and a good setup? almost no chance to enter Top5, but a keeper in the Top10.... did some experiments with SL, AZ or Rak ... shooting second does hurt me most of the time ... ...

SL - RAK - empty
    AZ - empty - empty
    GL - empty - FS

As for next commander, i guess Kate, Brian, Knous or Caroline or wait for the next S6 ...should have enough credits in the next weeks to afford one .. and probably replace SL ...
    Last edited by Havoc; October 2nd, 2017 at 16:03.
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

Update on my Fleet ... got lucky with new S6 Ghost ...

So who to bench? AZ or SL? I have enough chips to get SL also to +7 ...

My current fleet:
    Raksha+7 with Krill+7,
    GL+9 with Jackie +1
    Azrael +7 with Zaffrey+4,
    Ghost +7 with Kit +4
    FS+6 with Mileena+6
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    Update on my Fleet ... got lucky with new S6 Ghost ...

So who to bench? AZ or SL? I have enough chips to get SL also to +7 ...

My current fleet:
    Raksha+7 with Krill+7,
    GL+9 with Jackie +1
    Azrael +7 with Zaffrey+4,
    Ghost +7 with Kit +4
    FS+6 with Mileena+6
    I would say goodbye to Azrael, this ghost is like an Azrael v2, so you don't need him anymore

haven't seen anywhere some post of Ghost characteristics like Anakin posts...?

Is there some overview of his attribs..?
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    haven't seen anywhere some post of Ghost characteristics like Anakin posts...?

Is there some overview of his attribs..?
    Does your handbook crash on opening? If not why not look there?
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Ghost works pretty well, he is a very balanced Commander ... i change his Lt. to Knous what should increase the chances to weaken/lock/poison the opponent ... Also took AZ out in favor of SL ... still not sure if that was the right decision

Any ideas of how to optimize the lieutenants setup? I removed Kit+4 in favor of Herbert on Raksha, Krill on SL activates very seldom, need to get better Legendarys and higher Aeros / Augm to make him more durable ... I have most of the time 2nd shot ... impossible to get past the Top3 on my Server, mostly Rank 4-6 ...

Rick instead of SL could be a good replacement, but better Galas and Kate as FS should be Top priority ...

Raksha+7 with Herbert+7,
    GL+10 with Jackie +1,
    SL+7 with Krill+7,
    Ghost+7 with Knous+7,
    FS+6 with Mileena+6
    Last edited by Havoc; December 28th, 2017 at 12:35.

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

What about switching Herbert and Krill? If Star Lord dies often before Krill comes into activation HP range could it be better to use Herbert on SL?
    Krill on Raksha works probably similar to Herbert.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Does your handbook crash on opening? If not why not look there?
    No Nacht everything good there since full reinstall on Z3 Xperia tab.
    Do you really mean that we can know everything in real fight when introduced in theory..? It was proved time and time again that some commanders are different in fight than in theory... So they end up with changed or aligned attribs.

Havoc, think about buying cheap Fedor instead of SL, since Fedor reflects 80% of power from the other side, which means that some GL attack on some of your S6 commanders could result in self-destruction...

Raksha first, Fedor last with lower starocean starting after Raksha shield.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise