Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Suggestions for my fleet

We are in the same boat. I think never go for old commanders because usually they are 24k credits and by paying 10k more you can get competative commander. I did that mistake several times. I have to replace geoffrey, i want azrael and raskha. I can make raskha +6, i have krill+5 Maggie+6
    if i make krill+7 there will be no Rover chips for azrael.
    Also i spent 50k for joya & krill. I have only 3k chips.
    One good thing for me is I have Dor+7 kit+4 combo with lvl8 wind trail. He is saving my ass.
    Maggie is still good maybe i have to wait new rover commander.
    Last edited by cbehen; February 1st, 2017 at 22:45.

I would go for Krill +7 first. If you lack chips for Azrael then, well, don't take another Rover. Raksha, Star Lord, Fitzgerald, ... many options.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I got Krill already at +7 thats why i have a shortage of rover chis ... just updated my current fleet ...

i guess Azrael is out of reach for this event ... don't have enough credits for worst case ... will hope to get tomorrow a decent Portal Commander to replace Quasimodo
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

Brigadier
    Well I got Alfred 2 days ago for 20K. Wasn't thrilled to spend that considering evil T4F moves the chip around until they decide it's time (which is usually the 15 - 18th box). This time they put the chip in the left top corner both times. So now I have Alfred, but I don't have enough for Elsa +4 or Acc'tan +4 (to go with my Geoffrey +7) or Krill +7. But I did see I have Dingo and it's interesting that Dingo's Lt skill is +30% SATK which just so happens to coincide with Alfred's 400% SATK damage. No one ever mentions using Dingo with Alfred. Why not? I hate it when a Chinese dev company doesn't quite get their translations right. Like Paccar's 115% buff on a striker - it's really a 15% buff).

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinn View Post
    Well I got Alfred 2 days ago for 20K. Wasn't thrilled to spend that considering evil T4F moves the chip around until they decide it's time (which is usually the 15 - 18th box). This time they put the chip in the left top corner both times. So now I have Alfred, but I don't have enough for Elsa +4 or Acc'tan +4 (to go with my Geoffrey +7) or Krill +7. But I did see I have Dingo and it's interesting that Dingo's Lt skill is +30% SATK which just so happens to coincide with Alfred's 400% SATK damage. No one ever mentions using Dingo with Alfred. Why not? I hate it when a Chinese dev company doesn't quite get their translations right. Like Paccar's 115% buff on a striker - it's really a 15% buff).
    Hahaha. I have tried opening all the 4 corners and the game doesn't give it to me there, as you said, until they decide it is time.

Dingo's Lieutenant augmented +4 special is only applicable to the Flagship and the flagship's S-ATK, under the normal circumstances will not be comparable with Alfred's 400% delayed Death Countdown special.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Brigadier
    Drat...fell victim to flag ship = main commander:-) I already got Mileena on my FS. Elsa it is if I can get a few more chips.

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinn View Post
    Drat...fell victim to flag ship = main commander:-) I already got Mileena on my FS. Elsa it is if I can get a few more chips.
    You may want to revert other rangers to get enough ranger chips to make Elsa +4, as she really does extend Alfred's time in the battle, by becoming invisible more than 1 round
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    You may want to revert other rangers to get enough ranger chips to make Elsa +4, as she really does extend Alfred's time in the battle, by becoming invisible more than 1 round
    I agree with you, Nopo, but with a thing added ... I would make Elsa +4 only after Alfred is already +7 (or temporary until collecting the cores to make Alfred +7, but if it is a choice between Alfred +7 and Elsa +4, I would take Alfie at +7 anytime).
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    I agree with you, Nopo, but with a thing added ... I would make Elsa +4 only after Alfred is already +7 (or temporary until collecting the cores to make Alfred +7, but if it is a choice between Alfred +7 and Elsa +4, I would take Alfie at +7 anytime).
    Between Alfred +4 and Elsa +4 in your opinion which is better? Assuming can augment 1 commander to +4 only

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Between Alfred +4 and Elsa +4 in your opinion which is better? Assuming can augment 1 commander to +4 only
    Between +4 of Alfred and Elsa ... then definitely Elsa.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS