Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Suggestions for my fleet

One-Star Admiral
    "increases Ursa's ATK damage and SATK damage by 800%" from in game description

Major General
    and increases OWN BLOCK by 80% which doesn't mean he adds 80% to his current block rate, but increases by 80% his natural block: 20%+20%*0,8=36% according to tap.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

Hey Z3nithor... does Krill also debuff Ursa if he activates to a round when he was not buffed?
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

One-Star Admiral
    Your Lion becomes a Cub

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Hey Z3nithor... does Krill also debuff Ursa if he activates to a round when he was not buffed?
    Krill brings back a commander to the state it had at the beginning of 3 rounds ago with all the buffs present at that point. So in particular Ursa would not be buffed if he wasn't then.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Krill brings back a commander to the state it had at the beginning of 3 rounds ago with all the buffs present at that point. So in particular Ursa would not be buffed if he wasn't then.
    Thank you, Bogdan... I was under the impression that he did not erase current buffs.

Anyhow.. I would not put Krill on Ursa... much better choices for Krill.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    "increases Ursa's ATK damage and SATK damage by 800%" from in game description
    Yep, correct. damage, not attribute.
    time's up.

First task accomplished, got Ursa today ... upgraded him to +7 ... looks good, just need to find the proper Formation to make him work even better .... have some credits left, so it might be enough for another Commander ... and replace Quasimodo or Thanatos ... prob is that ii can only upgrade the next commander only to +6 ... need tons of cores ...
    Last edited by Havoc; January 27th, 2017 at 13:07.
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Thank you, Bogdan... I was under the impression that he did not erase current buffs.

Anyhow.. I would not put Krill on Ursa... much better choices for Krill.
    Depends on the ships you have in fleet I guess. Until I got Fat Lord, for me Krill on Ursa was the best choice.
    The only ships I certainly find better than Ursa for carrying Krill are: Fat Lord, Azrael and Rashka. The rest are debatable at best in my opinion.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

So tomorrow its Azrael ... should I try to go for him ... prob is, that i have only a TS-2 for Rovers but a TS-3 for Striker/Protector and i can augment him only to +5 and will not have anough chips to get zaffrey to +4 to use him as Lt .... tough decision, since i have close to 300 unused striker chips and Azrael could be a really good add to my fleet ....

i guess the new Valentines Commander will be much more expensive then Azrael ... and chance are high that it will also be a rover ...
    Last edited by Havoc; February 1st, 2017 at 17:41.
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS