Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Suggestions for my fleet

Question Looking for Suggestions for my fleet

hey all ....

i have managed to save 60k credits. I wonder if it would be smarter to try to get 2 good commander e.g. Alfred, Maggie, Dor, Cryptor or got for a new one like Fitz or Ursa ... since i'm a low spender with here and there a month card, it takes very long to save those credits and im interested in any input ... i know Kit and Jackie are mandatory, but i have missed them, so thats another story to take care of

I should have enough chips and cores to get one ship up to +7 ....

My current fleet:
    Raksha+7 with Kit+4,
    GL+9 with Jackie +1
    Azrael +7 with Zaffrey+4,
    Ghost +7 with Krill +7
    FS+6 with Mileena+6

Thanx!!!
    Last edited by Havoc; October 29th, 2017 at 23:09. Reason: Update Fleet 30.10.2017
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

• Ursa - at [+7] he'll OHKO even after everyone is lv110
    • Starlord - steals 20 accumulator from all opponents - that's major damage reduction for your allies, and major pain for your opponents. Plus, reflection damage! Con is that you need to take HP damage from a direct opponent action (e.g. not curse/poison)
    • Dor - hits & crits for dayyys. Pairs very well with multihitters and dodge-based rangers like Alfred.
    • Raksha - self damage reduction and fleet invisibility is awesome. Your opponents' commanders are all monomers until he dies!
    • Alfred - Curse/Poison damage does NOT trigger reflection, and does not proc shields Say goodbye, Star-Lord and Anatoli! However, his penetration is terrible, and means he will always be block-countered by post-S-ATK Ursa
    • Fitz - damage through & through. Can even bring down fully buffed [+7] FD if enough opponent ships are alive.
    • Maggie - 2 turn mega-damage-down means you save your butt! The decrease doesn't apply to Holy/True Damage, or to attributes gained after the debuff was applied (e.g. Fitz S-ATK)
    • Azrael - awesome ability and all-around attributes. Even if the sigil doesn't activate, still does good damage.
    • Anatoli - 3 guaranteed critical buffs, and also some HP shielding to help the recipients live to deal the damage. Amazing with multihitters.

You need to replace Vitos (bad hit rate, critical, pen...), and then Quasimodo (bad hit rate, pen). Joya is worthy of [+7] and means you don't need to go for FD or any new destroyer for at least a year. Thantos can stick around until you've replaced both Vitos and Quasimodo. With Krill+7 already, your best bet is to get a commander with good block and resiliency, in order to make the most of the skill.

With 60k credits you can definitively procure 1 S4 commander, or 1 S5 DNA with 20-25k left over. We'll see Ursa (and Krill and FD) this week, and I suggest reviewing the Ursa release thread to learn more about the pros and cons of using him.

I do not recommend going for Cryptor with your credits, because of his low base hit rate and anticritical.
    time's up.

A big thanx for the Input ... i guess then it will be Ursa this week to replace Vitos ... i hope that i will not need all credits to get him

Next is then a newer Rover or Striker to get rid of qasimodo and give Krill a better Commander to take care of ....
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

Before entering the next Ursa event I recommend to check here or Facebook groups for details about worst case price.

Occasionally tap4fun starts spend bonus events - you get items for spending certain amounts of Credits - it is highly recommended to wait for last day of commander event (unless other synergies exist) just in case such an event might be started on day 2 or 3 of a commander event. Additionally you are better protected against wrong event descriptions/design by doing so.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I am actually impressed by Fristert's Ursa right now. That guy kills.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

One-Star Admiral
    I have Ursa
    He should have Elsa as Lt for invisibility.
    Krill as Lt may return him to a unbuffed state which defeats the purpose of having Ursa (800% ATK & SATK)
    I used Quasimodo's Special Summoning as the additional cannon fodder & chance for Ursa's buff to be triggered.
    That way, I don't have to sacrifice any of my original Cmdrs

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    I have Ursa
    Krill as Lt may return him to a unbuffed state which defeats the purpose of having Ursa (800% ATK & SATK)
    I used Quasimodo's Special Summoning as the additional cannon fodder & chance for Ursa's buff to be triggered.
    I was under the impression that Krill does not de-buff.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

One-Star Admiral
    Krill Lt Skill will return Ursa to 3 round ago (max).
    If Ursa's Special wasn't triggered then, he doesn't have 800%...

luckily i have both Krill and Elsa ... will try both and see what works out best ... when invisible he won't block .... so not sre if thats the goal ...

thanx and yes, will see if there is a way to optimize the events to get the most out of spending that tons of credits at once ...

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    I have Ursa
    The bold part is wrong.
    Ursa's Wainfury buff is 800% damage, not ATK & S-ATK.

This is an important distinction.
    time's up.