Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CC-Competition - Lvl 90-99: Top 32 Elimination (Random winner)

CC-Competition - Lvl 90-99: Top 32 Elimination (Random winner)

First of all I will apologize to those who feel that I am a bad loser, and by all means I have lost many times in past CC-Competitions that you should know I would not really complain when I don't feel that is seems very strange the current outcome of a battle and on top the reaction I got from T4F Support, stating the outcome of the battle when it is out of bound is a random winner? I feel like this CC-Competition is just like playing the jackpot, it doesn't matter if you are faster or stronger, in the end the winner is just random?

This is on iOS for the lvl 90-99 Top 32 elimination for which I am up against Sangfrod (a very great player with an awesome fleet) and we both won each one battle very fairly. Except the 3rd battle is very strange as on the first attacks my Azrael is taking down Fitzgerald and Azrael, while his Star Lord, Flagship and FD remain. His Star Lord takes out my Flagship and Stratus when my FD takes out his Flagship, his FD does ATK shot on my Alfred which is a miss and my Alfred shoots his special on FD. What seems to remain is on my end Azrael, FD and Alfred on my and end FD on Sangfrod (from what the latest screen shows).

My request to T4F Support was to get the actual full battle report to know how the battle went on in round 2 and further and that they would come back with a report stating what went down and perhaps even getting the actual battle video or at least a battle report of the next attacks, damages, etc.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Stupid outcome that shouldn't have happened. You have spent a considerable amount on this game and to see your investment lost because of bad programming is unfair. You should claim compensation for your loss.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

I don't understand the bout thing he's talking about. You are at round 1 there?
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    I don't understand the bout thing he's talking about. You are at round 1 there?
    Exactly, this is after round 1 and then the video just hangs till a victory is claimed. And from the last point when you look at it, it would be 3 commanders against 1 commander (both with FD) while my FD in fully in tact and his FD is already hit by Alfred which should means there is still the 400% S-ATK to come, which could blow his FD away (or not), while my Alfred is also still fully in tact. If it would be a much closer battle I wouldn't bothered but this is just too strange and I feel like whatever fleet you have, whatever power or speed in the end you can battle anyone and T4F will randomly decide who comes out as the winner? Sorry, but then why did I spend credits on getting commanders and it doesn't matter?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

From what is shown from the screenshot, Sangfrod's FD is disabled by your FD and has not been able to plunder your defense stats to boost his defence up. In round 2, both FDs would be disabled from shooting special. Sangfrod's FD has 2 broken heart icon, which means he is weak in all the defensive stats. Even with Star Lord's special shield to return 30% damage, that only happens once, with 3 normal attacks, Sangfrod's FD with 2 broken heart icon, is going to be so weak as to be killed. Especially with Alfred's 400% SATK time bomb still to happen.

But I fully agree, a random outcome of a 30 round battle limit should not be the policy. The winner should be determine by clearer methods, like whose fleet still has higher force level / more commanders still present / total HP of the fleet / etc.

Randomly determine who is the winner, insults all the strategising on who to recruit, commander positioning and order of firing, etc.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I agree wit Nopo analogy/clarity of sequence of events leading to you losing the battle. Time and again, I've been in situations where battle goes to round 22 - looking at it - most of the time I already know enemy is not able to make any damage to my units -21 (blue) with every hit and my units are making some minor damage with every hit (red numbers) indicating if the battle last for another 100 rounds, eventually I am going to win. Same way, when I see opposite happening I already know post 22 rounds I am going to lose. However, as of now if the battle last beyond 22 I lost, and battle for me have reached level 50+.

Also, I've noticed that the result is known to server the moment battle is clicked, what we see on screen is the simulation of events that lead to victory/lost. Hence, the support reply is rudimentary support reply, they have no clue how logic game works, and it is also not right on their part to share the internal mechanics of the game.

Trust on the outcome and move on
    Rocky

FS +4 (Violette) Valerie +5 (Jackie+) Alfred+6 (Krill+7) Geoffrey +6 (Acc'tan +4) Stratus +6 (Kit+4)

Thank you for the feedback but I can tell you this battle would not take 30 rounds but like 2-3 rounds max. I recontacted in-game support and now the feedback is that I can't prove I lost the battle? What is this now? Their game video is incomplete as stops at the first round and then says I was defeated, but when I show a screenshot of what is the last I can before the video stops, they say I need to post more screenshots of the further battle while from this one they state themselves it is not proving I lost the battle? Does that mean I won, but just because of their incomplete programming randomly I am the one who just needs to lose? This makes no sense at all and this is just saying to me, we don't care about you stupid player!
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

I mentioned this case to my Repair Station contact. On Android there are many interrupted battle records. Let's hope for improvement for next season.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I am really pissed of on how this is being handled by T4F Support instead of admitting something isn't right (no full battle video) and to be honest to the players. I can understand that certain things can't be perfect, but if you are honest about it and that it will be reviewed as this is indeed unfair and should not be random, meaning they will revise the logic for the next update I could accept it. But the feedback they are providing is just like, how fast can be get rid of this query and player?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I mentioned this case to my Repair Station contact. On Android there are many interrupted battle records. Let's hope for improvement for next season.
    Sorry Nachteule but I am fed up, this means any battle can go randomly as outcome hence why do I want to grow, be faster, have better commanders when in the end during a monthly event to check who is the strongest in a certain level it is just randomly decided? You do know that when you check the next battles I would win all the next ones as until the final against Otter24 and yes probably I would lose that one which means the Top 2 was stolen from me!
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110