Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017-01 CCC lv90-99: Sangfrod vs JLeroux [T-32]

It is really totally impossible that this fight went out of bounds? I mean for me it is also hard to believe and the random winner answer does not convice me. But nevertheless I would not eleminate this possibility as Starlord with Krill vs. Alfred with Krill might cause a out of bounds situation.

However with regard to customer service in the past it seems not impossible that they did not want to invest time for your question :-)

You should insist to see the full video, otherwise we will never find out what happened.

Well I am on my 4th support query and they really handle it like let's just get rid of this query as this is just how the game is designed. If a battle goes out of bound it will pick a random winner, while this battle took max maybe 3-4 rounds. Actually in Galaxy League I now faced something similar cause also after 2 rounds the battle video hangs and again I come out as the loser while this person was 300M less than me having Geoffrey, Incendos, Alfred and Armoray while I have first shot with Azrael, Alfred, FD and Stratus...

When the video stops I have 4 commanders left with Stratus, Alfred and Azrael full and FD taking some damage but ready to fire again while he only has Geoffrey (locked), Incendos and Alfred left which have no more special to fire while my FD will fire his special. And from gathering feedback from other groups on Facebook this is not an isolated event as recently this is happening more and more, and the random winner is an unfair game practice.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

And as z3nithor said it on another thread:
    •Alfred - Curse/Poison damage does NOT trigger reflection, and does not proc shields. Say goodbye, Star-Lord and Anatoli! However, his penetration is terrible, and means he will always be block-countered by post-S-ATK Ursa.

If you take that into account and my Alfred is fully loaded with dual R6, extra care to increase penetration and with a TS-4 module with Block and Dodge then I don't get how Star Lord can survive...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].