Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2017-01 CCC lv90-99: Sangfrod vs JLeroux [T-32]

2017-01 CCC lv90-99: Sangfrod vs JLeroux [T-32]

CCC 2017-02 Level 99 Sangfrod vs JLeroux Battle 1

Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

CCC 2017-02 Level 99 Sangfrod vs JLeroux Battle 2

CCC 2017-02 Level 99 Sangfrod vs JLeroux Battle 2

Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

CCC 2017-02 Level 99 Sangfrod vs JLeroux Battle 3

Thank you for sharing Nopo, this one was a bit my fault when not changing my formation for CCC elimination from my Arena battle and Galaxy League formation that worked quite well depending on opponent commanders.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Second battle with a formation to counter Fitzgerald and Star Lord with first shot, which did the trick and I took down the main commanders quickly thanks to Azrael and Stratus.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post

This is the battle I don't get when I am actually with first shot taking down Azrael and Fitzgerald, after which his Star Lord can fire but my Azrael, FD and Alfred remain with my FD taking out FS and his FD being blocked to use special and my Alfred firing on his FD. That is where the video halts and would mean that Star Lord and his FD could remain against my Azrael, FD and Alfred at better and higher health hence this should have been an easy win for me, but due to going out of bound a random winner is selected instead of going for a logic on who is the strongest and has the better health status... I am very disappointed!
    Last edited by z3nithor; January 24th, 2017 at 21:51. Reason: post-merge clarification
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Agree, seems strange. Unfortunately you do not see what happens with Starlord as the graphic is bugged. Maybe he blocked or activated Krill, what would be my consideration. So the question would be, could Starlord take out the rest of your fleet on his own?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga View Post
    Agree, seems strange. Unfortunately you do not see what happens with Starlord as the graphic is bugged. Maybe he blocked or activated Krill, what would be my consideration. So the question would be, could Starlord take out the rest of your fleet on his own?
    Mmm, that won't work as my FD / Alfred (with Krill) can kill Star Lord which has been proven from the Battle 2 against Sangfrod. What I would really want to get it the log of the game showing what happened, they should have this in their game logs on how this battle went and how it came to stating Sangfrod won (which T4F Support said already if out of bound randomly the winner is selected, sorry but that is a stupid game logic and I feel framed by this stupid coding).
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

There are RNG factors involved - what happened in round 2 may not have replicated in round 3. From what I see his Starlord and FD are left standing and if you see in the first battle, Starlord with Krill really worked against you and that could have happened again which unfortunately is not shown in the bugged battle.

For all you know Starlord could have blocked Azrael's next shot and killed him, and then use his SA on your FD. I personally have seen Starlord do this to my fleet a few times in League.

Thing is, we will never know; knowing Tap, that is all they will answer and it is better to move on to prevent further heartache.
    Thatzme.s15 World 660 IOS
    Derrick GL on Facebook
    Proud member of Art of War

For information or to compare commanders' cost from past events, visit Nachteule's Event Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27ae4/OmgJlZesfC8.jpg Battle Academy Section Leader
    http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27add/Ay7r37C_t-s.jpg Tactics Workshop Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    Thing is, we will never know; knowing Tap, that is all they will answer and it is better to move on to prevent further heartache.
    Yes, you make a point but in the end T4F should have a battle log of the encounter to see what happened when the video is bugged. Their feedback I got is when a battle goes out of bound (not sure what that means, since it should be a 2-4 rounds only battle) a random winner is selected instead of a logic based on what is remaining as commanders, defense, attack, etc to decide on the winner. The feedback of a random winner is what is pissing me off as it makes no sense, and it is not why we want to evolve our fleet and commanders to just get a random winner!
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110