Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't login to game

Can't login to game

I can't login into the game after game update today noon. And all my mates frrm our server also can't do this. What's happen?

Is this still an issue? What is your servers name/number?
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

World969 merged server

I forwarded this thread to tap4fun. Can you share more info about your problem:

1. Is your login screen showing green or red light?
    2. Did you try to log out and re-login?
    3. Fail Facebook and tap4fun login?
    4. Are you able to log in/start a new game on a different server?
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Galactic Chairman

Hello guys what's happening..!?

New update f*Ed up my login. I was going through my Facebook when after update it says "invalid Facebook account or expired session, log out of the Facebook and relogin to the game"!

When I do that I get "Facebook login canceled"..?

What is freakin happening..?

Don't tell me my few thousand and more $ went down the drain...?

This is for suing..!

I can't log in to my game via facebook after today's update. What's going on? It gives me a warning that my account has ended and that it is not valid. Please help!

Hi Triad, as well all those having log in problems using the Facebook method, Tap has been informed about it.

Somehow, the usual method no longer works, and pressing continue to allow Facebook to use the log in, somehow cancels the the process, even though it worked.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Is this best you can do..? I saw that facebook link of yours and it's all in Russian... I see a lot of ppl having complaints because of this~!

I was playing this game in two devices:

1. LG G5,
    2. SE Xperia Z3 Tablet

When I entered the game after this last update in LG it recognized me as earlier and entered my world.687 account Triad.s729 Android.

But in Xperia tablet, there was the same account and one I created with the same name that I haven't played in a year, left out at level 50.
    That account on was saved and I can enter it, but my main Facebook account was locked out in that device and messages are like from the post above..!?

Now, can anybody tell me why the account is saved and usable on LG and not on Xperia? And since I haven't disconnected yet - logged out - from LG device, I probably still can play it there.

I'm afraid to log out of the LG because after uninstalling the game from Xperia and deleting all the data, the problem REMAINS..!! If I log out of LG, I probably wouldn't be able to relogin into the account, as in Xperia device !!!

This meand that I'm playing the game until purchasing new phone. After reinstalling what should I expect? The same situation as in Xperia!?

So guys, don't tell me all 4 YEARS of playing this game have slapped into our faces... not telling about the money spent..?

Are there more ppl with this situation or am I and this guy the only one here!?? :? :? :? :?
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

About 45 minutes I manage to login using Facebook. On iOS
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri