Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Spring Shopping Season - Appearance of Legends [17 -23 Jan 2017]

New Spring Shopping Season - Appearance of Legends [17 -23 Jan 2017]

Hi friends,

I made up a new event calculation sheet for the current side task event. Again you can collect many items for free or with very low investment. I did not check in detail what a VIP 0 player can collect. But with no spend target accomplished, 2 lucky Black Market purchases and a solved Wormhole you can redeem a static R-7 (Strike, Star Light, ...) or 4-5 level 1 Legendary Equipment or 1-2 TS-3 Modules of choice (assuming you can purchase more than one Red/Yellow/TS-3 Chest).

The wormhole has again a huge impact on your collecting. Waves 7, 12 and 15 lead to a 2:1 ratio between the redeem items. Sadly Flagship Chips, Power Cores and Power Crystals are again missing completely. (Well, you can get one of each from solving the Wormhole.)

You can make a copy of my CalcSheet to plan your own investment.

If you find calculation mistakes please notify me.

Usage

Generally green fields are for inserting own values. All known possible tasks are listed in the sheet. The column "Int" is for planning your side task event. Insert a "1" in column "Int" for achievements you intend to reach and a "0" in the others. "Ach" is for your achievements. Same principle "0" means not achieved, "1" stands for accomplished.

The points that sum up for the bars are calculated based on your planned/achieved tasks.

You may use the costs column to enter Credits costs needed to reach Arena tasks, re-sign-in of Calender tasks, ... The costs are aggregated below the main table and transferred to the Credits log (1st line) in lower left area.

In the green line "Needed items" you enter the redeem item costs for your intended "high value item" (tap's wording ).

Based on your intended collected redeem items the number of needed additional shop packs and the corresponding price is calculated.

(The statistics on the lower right area I usually use to check if the drop rate from shop items is comparable to previous events. You can ignore that. Without statistics the default drop rate assumption is 1.2 / 0.6 per shop pack.)
    Last edited by Nachteule; January 17th, 2017 at 19:36.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Hi friends,

I made up a new event calculation sheet for the current side task event. Again you can collect many items for free or with very low investment. I did not check in detail what a VIP 0 player can collect. But with no spend target accomplished, 2 lucky Black Market purchases and a solved Wormhole you can redeem a static R-7 (Strike, Star Light, ...) or 4-5 level 1 Legendary Equipment or 1-2 TS-3 Modules of choice (assuming you can purchase more than one Red/Yellow/TS-3 Chest).

The wormhole has again a huge impact on your collecting. Waves 7, 12 and 15 lead to a 2:1 ratio between the redeem items. Sadly Flagship Chips, Power Cores and Power Crystals are again missing completely. (Well, you can get one of each from solving the Wormhole.)

You can make a copy of my CalcSheet to plan your own investment.

If you find calculation mistakes please notify me.
    Thanks a lot! It is always very useful

yes, thanks for that
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Major General
    As always ur math is impecable, thanks for that. Too bad I don't know how to calculate the stuff I can get. The CalcSheet makes me look everywhere @_@

Hello Nachteule,

I see that you have put aside 500c for Arena side-task. It seems that this event is different for different VIP levels again.
    I have no need for credit spending in arena ... all that is required of me at VIP 7 is 35 battles over 7 days.
    I also know the credit spending side-task is different for different VIP levels. I have 9k, but know others with 35k to spend.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Hello Nachteule,

I see that you have put aside 500c for Arena side-task. It seems that this event is different for different VIP levels again.
    I have no need for credit spending in arena ... all that is required of me at VIP 7 is 35 battles over 7 days.
    I also know the credit spending side-task is different for different VIP levels. I have 9k, but know others with 35k to spend.
    Thank you for those hints. I was not aware of this. Are the number of tasks and the points per tasks the same? If yes players can adjust for their needs.
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

In the case of arena ... I have 7 days for 35 fights
    Vip 7
    5/5 - 2 couplets - 2 points
    10 - 3 couplets - 3 points
    15 - 5 couplets - 4 points
    25 - 7 couplets - 5 points
    35 - 10 couplets - 6 points

Consume Credits
    1k - 2 knots - 2 points
    2k - 2 knots - 4 points
    4k - 3 knots - 6 points
    6k - 3 knots - 8 points
    9k - 5 knots - 10 points
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Vip 7

Consume Credits
    1k - 2 knots - 2 points
    2k - 2 knots - 4 points
    4k - 3 knots - 6 points
    6k - 3 knots - 8 points
    9k - 5 knots - 10 points
    I need to do 60 arena fights for the same amount of couples.

Quote Originally Posted by B3lz3buth View Post
    As always ur math is impecable, thanks for that. Too bad I don't know how to calculate the stuff I can get. The CalcSheet makes me look everywhere @_@
    I added a short description to initial post. Just give it a try!
    Galactic Chairman

Vip 7

Consume Credits
    1k - 2 knots - 2 points
    2k - 2 knots - 4 points
    4k - 3 knots - 6 points