Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: black market 90% off

Angry black market 90% off

After upgrade the game, disappeared more ofen 90% off, from black market
    Last edited by Huu; January 16th, 2017 at 12:49.
    VIP 6, and now i stop donate this circus
    "HOPE YOU CAN UDERSTAND" - its funny

The 90% event has ended last night.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Major General
    A new BM starts tomorrow, and now they lowerd even more the ammount of free crystals. Used to be 10 each 30 minutes 4 timses/day now is only 10 if you stay 90 minutes/day. What a bounch of dushbags...

Quote Originally Posted by B3lz3buth View Post
    A new BM starts tomorrow, and now they lowerd even more the ammount of free crystals. Used to be 10 each 30 minutes 4 timses/day now is only 10 if you stay 90 minutes/day. What a bounch of dushbags...
    Once we would get 10 crystals every 30 minutes the entire event. Ran the game om my laptop for seven days just collecting. Tap is a different company now.

Quote Originally Posted by B3lz3buth View Post
    Free crystals could be gifted in event interface for reaching certain scores or for passing specific waves in a event-bound wormhole, etc. Wait few more hours to see the full event
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

for 6 BM refreshes you get crystals now. but the amount isnt high.
    i prefer the sty online get crystals more.

Cool

very dissaponted by this and last BM event ..they figured out that if people are not buying, they are accumulating crystals..
    so instead to give them something to buy, TAP reduces ammount of free crystals and prices stay same
    ..typical for them ..

I have seen 90% on 1xR6 Chroma for 8 crystals - thats maybe 100credits which is also a normal price - "reasonable" market price I would not invest more. Seeing the number of rewards I see end of the r6 duals rather soon.. and the wanted combination you do not get easy after conversion... so people stopped buying them in packs (r6 chromas) - better to redeem complete R6 dual from event interface..
    r6 chromas might be better to get in VIP packs if you get price below <50credits/1pc and you really need them.

At this moment even TS4 is not good investment if it not comes for free .. because of the bug missuse we are still catching up and now i must count I always shoot 2nd (lower level) and against high force opponents ... change of strategy is required so TS4 is not really great to buy/spend credits on right now.. (low/no spending players)

TS3 are dead wood - on BM - get them from Event interface - now or future events..

FS chips and PPC one can get from CtC and GL events ..

so quite frankly I do not see anything worth on BM, or do you?
    PS: I expect R6 duals coming to BM soon or after R7 duals are out .. then you get the combo you really need, so hold on to your crystals for now
    Last edited by Frankie; January 17th, 2017 at 12:15.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Once we would get 10 crystals every 30 minutes the entire event. Ran the game om my laptop for seven days just collecting. Tap is a different company now.
    You are right I recall this form over a year ago and did have this twice or 3 times after that they changed. It was nice cause in 24 hours you could get 120 crystals and in 7 days a total of 840 crystals really get something nice. I think money is the only thing on their mind while they should rebalance it and think more about the players. I will stop buying month cards...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    . I will stop buying month cards...
    I did too, as many other players.. TAP will feel it in coming months
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    You are right I recall this form over a year ago and did have this twice or 3 times after that they changed. It was nice cause in 24 hours you could get 120 crystals and in 7 days a total of 840 crystals really get something nice. I think money is the only thing on their mind while they should rebalance it and think more about the players. I will stop buying month cards...
    Back then they would also have the new commanders dna in black market for crystals. Long before this monopoly scam. Sirenne and Incendos was introduced that way. 4k crystals/dna or 2k at 50% off. About 20k credits for a top commander dna was nice.