Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: black market 90% off

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Back then they would also have the new commanders dna in black market for crystals. Long before this monopoly scam. Sirenne and Incendos was introduced that way. 4k crystals/dna or 2k at 50% off. About 20k credits for a top commander dna was nice.
    Incendios was introduced that way, but for Sirenne it was the second event. Sirenne was actually introduced on those 6 planets spin thing that was before monopoly.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Incendios was introduced that way, but for Sirenne it was the second event. Sirenne was actually introduced on those 6 planets spin thing that was before monopoly.
    Interstellar Treasure Hunt
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    You sure?

I got both of them for 20k each, which is impossible if Sirenne was on the planets event. I'm quite sure both of them where released in black market. I remeber it because I was really lucky getting both of them on 50% in BM
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    You sure?

I got both of them for 20k each, which is impossible if Sirenne was on the planets event. I'm quite sure both of them where released in black market. I remeber it because I was really lucky getting both of them on 50% in BM
    Yes Sirenne was first released in Interstellar Treasure Hunt during Halloween 2015 event.
    He was only available in the black market a month later.

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    You sure?

Positively certain ... First DNA cost me 45k for Sirenne in the planets event (Interstellar Treasure Hunt as Nachteule and Thatzme pointed out the name ). The second DNA I got for free when it come one month later in the BM event because I'm a hoarder and had all the crystals needed (even now I have over 1.2k BM crystals hoarded ... I'm buying only 90% if it's something good that I need and pass on 50% even if I would have the crystals and I need the stuff ).
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS