Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Year Exploit - Show tap4fun Your Opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by cbehen View Post
    Only way to change this is report to Google and ios.
    We can prepare a person list who will not buy month card, credits anymore until tap fix it. This may help. Tap cares money more than players rights.
    well in my case it was just last straw, to give up on this game and slowly move, seeing an end to this periode.. I played almost 2 years ..i get last commander out of saved credits and thats it ...

but i feel sorry for those players who saved lot of credits and bought TS4 from chest events and now are punished most! the rest of us just frustrated by so many OP players rising out of nowhere

as Nachteule mentioned, it was really great game, good idea,....I add, with questionable implementation and greedy developers, releasing new stuff to milk the players CC accounts.. but now it backfired ..
    Last edited by Frankie; January 15th, 2017 at 20:09. Reason: added info
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Brigadier
    Tap cares money more than players rights.
    Yes, money is the only thing they understand. They don't see money, then they will start to do something. if everyone involved will just go on spending money, well nothing will change in their bad attitude, never.

Three-Star Admiral
    I've said enough about this, it's time to throttle back slowly ease myself out of this game. just when I was getting somewhere, you can never trust a company from you know where.

Only way to change this is report to Google and ios.
    We can prepare a person list who will not buy month card, credits anymore until tap fix it. This may help. Tap cares money more than players rights.
    I already reported it and got a refund for my last purchase

Everyone should do it
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    I already reported it and got a refund for my last purchase

Everyone should do it
    Can you please share your request for refund so we can use it as well?

That is very good idea, tap ruined the game. İt is time to get our hard earned money back.
    FS+5, Dor+7, Maggie+6, Raksha+7 [krill+7], Joya+6

Quote Originally Posted by Qix View Post
    Can you please share your request for refund so we can use it as well?
    I don't have it exactly, as I already sent it. But I just explained the situation, and my reasoning was that I bought credits to gain an advantage over other players. The bug made that advantage null, and given that they didn't correct it, I'm entitled to have it back.
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    I don't have it exactly, as I already sent it. But I just explained the situation, and my reasoning was that I bought credits to gain an advantage over other players. The bug made that advantage null, and given that they didn't correct it, I'm entitled to have it back.
    Fantastic work Hernan ... As I dont invest or spent to buy credits.. I have nothing to claim back but I would do it immediately
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Same for me, ne refund as my last buy is long time ago. Therefore maybe I am not so upset. I think the rationale of Hernan is very good and it would be great if all spenders claim their money back. Maybe this will change their mind. Hope dies last ....

for me it is only a very sad story, a shame for the game
    =ERL=.s68 world 971 Android