Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alfred's Slaughter Announcement - Alfred [10 - 12 Jan 2017]

Totally agree with you ASR1927. T4F has a lack of transparency... It should be an essential to disclose the full prices, but this behavior is part of their market strategy, what is a shame...

That is why I pointed out the great benefit from this forum or FB groups, where we at least get the information wanted and needed to buy any commander. I think the most of us made the ugly experience going for a commader and run out of credits while testing bar, monopoly or chest event.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga View Post
    Totally agree with you ASR1927. T4F has a lack of transparency... It should be an essential to disclose the full prices, but this behavior is part of their market strategy, what is a shame...

That is why I pointed out the great benefit from this forum or FB groups, where we at least get the information wanted and needed to buy any commander. I think the most of us made the ugly experience going for a commader and run out of credits while testing bar, monopoly or chest event.
    Yes they are very shady and aim to trick you to spend and spend. Once you reach the fifteenth chest there's no turning back. And it's then the cost really starts to hurt.