Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lieutenant Choices - Option Overflow

What is your recommendation for people that dont have Mileena or enough chips. As yes i would be using Meleena if i had her with enough chips, but i see the chips better spent else where as a boosted fs still remains to be the weakest ship.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Thank you Z3 you are very helpful choosing mileane or Violette. My FS is only +3 but i have mileane +4, Violette +4 and i would use mileane for fs. When i get krill i will swap with Violette.

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    Retrobot - Krill+7. Dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, hit, revert+ZAP, dodge, dodge.... come ON! If your opponent doesn't have Dor to boost their hit rate, this is just evil.
    You have to take in account that the latest commanders like Fritz and Fat Lord come with 130% native hit rate, Alfred as well. Stratus with 125% and Ursa doesn't care about the hit rate ... counter-blocks can't be dodged anyway.
    Strikers have hit rate as one of the stats of choice on TS modules so dodging them is next to impossible anyway.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    You have to take in account that the latest commanders like Fritz and Fat Lord come with 130% native hit rate, Alfred as well. Stratus with 125% and Ursa doesn't care about the hit rate ... counter-blocks can't be dodged anyway.
    Strikers have hit rate as one of the stats of choice on TS modules so dodging them is next to impossible anyway.
    Dodge still works fine thanks to 99% dodge. And Krill on Bot and Zaff on Azrael works way better for me than Krill on Azrael and Elsa on Bot. If you cannot reach extreme dodge it might be better the other way round. But there are few lost battles that would have shown a different outcome with Krill on Azrael.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Hi friends,

until yesterday the world was easy regarding lieutenants. FD => Jackie, Geoffrey => Acc'tan, Retrobot => Krill, Dor => Kit, FS => Mileena. Not much to argue about.

All possible lieutenants are available at the desirable augmentation level except for Mileena which is +5. And if I want to use Elsa at +4 I had to downgrade Mileena to +4.

Now with Azrael instead of Geoffrey the world is way more complex. FD => Jackie is set. The rest is open. So far I tested:
    FD => Jackie, Azrael => Violette, Retrobot => Krill, Dor => Kit, FS => Mileena. But I have no idea how often the speed buff of Violette helped to fire first. (Hitrate is not a problem.)

I now switched to FD => Jackie, Azrael => Krill, Retrobot => Flynn, Dor => Kit, FS => Mileena. But I am not really happy with not using the hide potential of Elsa and Zaffrey at all.

But as speed is key and Geoffrey probably not a real issue I could imagine to go that way too:
    FD => Jackie, Azrael => Krill, Retrobot => Elsa (can help against Star Lord, too), Dor => Flynn/Kit depending on opponent, FS => Violette.

What would you do? What are your experiences?
    I have Milenna too but not sure if her help more the fs so i use violette there
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    I have Milenna too but not sure if her help more the fs so i use violette there
    I see Mileena as this: FS with permanent lvl1.5 paints, which is awesome especially if you have the FS upgraded in the forest.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS