Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monster Space I 2017-01-03 (2 days)

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Wow this wormhole was really really easy? No resets needed and only lost 1 commander worst case!
    lol ya the very first time for me to complete any wormhole. i noticed that the force is much lower than your typical wormhole. and something else

This must be the easiest wormhole i ever played, FS only lost 20% of HP in last wave, the other ships were undamaged

Won't be paying for resets, imo their are much cheaper ways to get some PPC's
    Last edited by darre; January 3rd, 2017 at 17:25.
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Maybe another bug or did T4F change their strategy...? In any case too easy and very confusing.

The rewards are very low hence only normal that you can pass the wormhole with more ease. For me this was a walk in the park, simple, quick and you get as reward just one Destroyer chip.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    This must be the easiest wormhole i ever played.
    Won't be paying for resets, imo their are much cheaper ways to get some PPC's
    Too true. Plus chips as well, get them from the galaxy league

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    What is the problem to make more complicate wormholes with good prizes? This time it looks like crap as infinity space...
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

Section Leader
    Too easy to pass them, and the rewrds arent so good.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

As a newby and not so strong player, I welcome the chips at same price as 50% BM, plus the 2 Pandora packs, plus the chance to get a 3rd and 4th pack if you pay a little to get the extra arena.
    I understand how strong players might need them but now I'm this much closer to a +7 destroyer, if I get a valuable one, one day.

Quote Originally Posted by BossaNova View Post
    As a newby and not so strong player, I welcome the chips at same price as 50% BM, plus the 2 Pandora packs, plus the chance to get a 3rd and 4th pack if you pay a little to get the extra arena.
    I understand how strong players might need them but now I'm this much closer to a +7 destroyer, if I get a valuable one, one day.
    Don't forget the option to rush Crazy Destroyer Wormhole:
    You can rush Crazy Wormholes for 500 Credits which means a Destroyer Chip from Crazy Destroyer is on average 625 Credits. (Same for FS Chips).
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

no need to rush this wh..
    i believe tomorrow we have another WH, part 2 as the previous was part 1.. so in the worst case you rush just 1 time...
    but i dont think the rewards are worth... take what you can for free guys.. 1xOPC is not worth more than 400c (for me) and i dont need Destroyer chips... also not worth 900c for one Destroyer chip, max 400c in my eyes...