Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tap ruins the game, de luxe!

Quote Originally Posted by TerroneX View Post
    Maybe they are just exploiting the bug, people is buying a lot of 15.000 credits packs ;-)
    Little OT: besides being a Roma supporter sei anche italiano?
    It would be fun if you are right. Tap let people buy then reclaim the items and keep the money. But I fear this will be to big for them to fix.

No not Italiano, Svedesi. But Romanista in heart and soul. Daje lupi!

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Yes, tap4fun has also a short new year holiday. Nevertheless I had a short communication with my contact and tap4fun intends to DEDUCT ill-gotten gains.
    Sorry but I am wondering how many SECONDS would take to make the golden pack button disappear in the market... I can not believe there is no one left in the house able to do just that

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    It would be fun if you are right. Tap let people buy then reclaim the items and keep the money. But I fear this will be to big for them to fix.
    I really hope they will do a total roll back, not just a couple of guys just to let us think that they fixed it once and for all

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    No not Italiano, Svedesi. But Romanista in heart and soul. Daje lupi!

There's an announcement now. They ended the event, and will deduct all the items bought this way
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    1. Bugs occur in computer programs. We have to live with the fact. Customers of other IT companies have to deal with more grave issues (e. g. credit card data robbery)
    2. tap4fun does not want to ruin its business I suppose. So they will resolve this issue.
    3. tap4fun has logs of in-game actions and it's just a matter of time to develop a database query and correction routines for cleanup.

What troubles me much more is that many players try to abuse the bug for personal advantage. I have read on Facebook communications like "There is a bug to abuse? How?? Give the knowlegde how to betray!". How braindead you have to be for such a thinking?
    Sorry nachteule. I dont agree . Tap betrayes a lot with their events (description + drop rates). So its just " wie du mir, so ich dir"

It just shows that players want to have something useful for such amounts of money.

And are pissed off by the rip off

The new upgrade algorythm for ts modules solved already the problem of the bug. Tap should let players keep the items being smart buying at the right time

Quote Originally Posted by trashill.s222 View Post
    Sorry nachteule. I dont agree . Tap betrayes a lot with their events (description + drop rates). So its just " wie du mir, so ich dir"

It just shows that players want to have something useful for such amounts of money.

And are pissed off by the rip off

The new upgrade algorythm for ts modules solved already the problem of the bug. Tap should let players keep the items being smart buying at the right time
    It's not my case, but the players who bought the TS4 before this event won't find it funny that because of a bug, everyone else has what cost them over 100k credits, for 8/10k.

It's not being smart, it's cheating

Like the event of the charged gala that reduced damage. I used it, and lost a lot of gala energy because of it, but I didn't complain because I knew I cheated
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Hacking Apple or any big company or banks means writing complex algoritms, finding unthought backdoor leak or something but buying 15k credits and giving you 99 discount is stupity of tab.User dont do anything, tab is giving them free. İ think tap should take these items back because of game balance but should give each player their real money back also 50k credits for apologize. Tab must pay for his stupity.

Quote Originally Posted by cbehen View Post
    Hacking Apple or any big company or banks means writing complex algoritms, finding unthought backdoor leak or something but buying 15k credits and giving you 99 discount is stupity of tab.User dont do anything, tab is giving them free. İ think tap should take these items back because of game balance but should give each player their real money back also 50k credits for apologize. Tab must pay for his stupity.
    50K credits to apologize?? LOL
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

I just hope that Tap don't take away my legitimate 5 TS-4 chips. 4 from the limited time pack from 2750 credits buy and 1 from 5 clicks try at the shop
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    There's an announcement now. They ended the event, and will deduct all the items bought this way
    how would we know when they actually removed the items? as of now it seems not the case as GL became increasingly difficult because of their dumassery. anyone knows for sure when they removed the items? let us know cause frankly how can u trust tap.