Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Tap ruins the game, de luxe!

Quote Originally Posted by TerroneX View Post
    Talk to a Google representative, they were not able to refund me anything because I spent nothing lately. Just talk to them and explain the fraud and that you want to be reimbursed as much as they can
    I'm on IOS
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    I'm on IOS
    Maybe it's better, they are more customer oriented than google play. Get it touch with them and tell them all of this shitty story in details.

Maybe it's better, they are more customer oriented than google play. Get it touch with them and tell them all of this shitty story in details.
    OK, but you think I should explain all this bug situation or just say I didn't mean to purchase the item or something like that. Because I'm not finding the logic.
    They gave me what I bought, so I'm asking for a refund because what? they don't follow they rules? what?
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Nevermind, I already asked for the refund explaining the situation. Let's see if they give it
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Brigadier
    OK, but you think I should explain all this bug situation or just say I didn't mean to purchase the item or something like that. Because I'm not finding the logic.
    They gave me what I bought, so I'm asking for a refund because what? they don't follow they rules? what?
    Well, you paid in a playforwin game, the more you pay the more you go ahead, more than not paying users. Let's assume you pay one - go ahead 10. The exploiters paid 1 and went ahead 1000 because of an exploit, you didn't have the chance to do the same, all of your money spent to ahead 10 by 10 disappeared because the game balance and players power being totally altered. Worst, it is the developer who is not willing to restore the same competitive values you and everyone like you paid for. I hope I made myself clear enough, english is not my mother tongue.

Well, you paid in a playforwin game, the more you pay the more you go ahead, more than not paying users. Let's assume you pay one - go ahead 10. The exploiters paid 1 and went ahead 1000 because of an exploit, you didn't have the chance to do the same, all of your money spent to ahead 10 by 10 disappeared because the game balance and players power being totally altered. Worst, it is the developer who is not willing to restore the same competitive values you and everyone like you paid for. I hope I made myself clear enough, english is not my mother tongue.
    I put something like that.
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Brigadier
    I put something like that.
    Good! Anyone who didn't enjoy the exploit should do the same.

Good! Anyone who didn't enjoy the exploit should do the same.
    Can i get refund of time?
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    Can i get refund of time?
    You could have a try, who knows? But you should ask to the developer...

Apple already granted the refund. I should receive it in the next 10 days.

So if anyone is doubting, and is angry about what happened with the bug, ask for a refund.
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS