Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Tap ruins the game, de luxe!

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    so they are not going to fix it...fanfuckintastic. smfh. no way are you gonna compete with free coats and gal energy and full on TS4 modules. something achievable possibly for me in a year or 2 has totally vanished in smoke. no point building up anything anymore. Tap can go fuck themselves.
    The only thing they hate and fear most: play for FREE! Think about, they will have to maintain their fucking servers, development, people, etc at their own expense just to allow you to play for free! I can not imagine a better answer to a greedy where-is-the-money only company

Quote Originally Posted by TerroneX View Post
    The only thing they hate and fear most: play for FREE! Think about, they will have to maintain their fucking servers, development, people, etc at their own expense just to allow you to play for free! I can not imagine a better answer to a greedy where-is-the-money only company
    their latest stunt is removing the gift month card to friend. not that i was getting any - i told everybody not to give me, but now no more month cards for other vip0 accounts. some said there was exploit about giving month card to friend too so imagine that
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

I don't know if no one wants the new SS commander, or if they are doing a protest. Either way, T4F must be losing a lot, at least on ios
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    I don't know if no one wants the new SS commander, or if they are doing a protest. Either way, T4F must be losing a lot, at least on ios
    Who knows, maybe they thought that exploiters were going to thank them for they graciuos concession...I think that no one of them will buy a single credit for many months!
    Android, first player 880k merits, 2nd 773k, 3rd 265k, 4th 54k.... so it seems just 2 players going for him. Don't know in the past, I never paid attention to those ranks

No TS4 removal yet ?
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)

Quote Originally Posted by TerroneX View Post
    Who knows, maybe they thought that exploiters were going to thank them for they graciuos concession...I think that no one of them will buy a single credit for many months!
    Android, first player 880k merits, 2nd 773k, 3rd 265k, 4th 54k.... so it seems just 2 players going for him. Don't know in the past, I never paid attention to those ranks
    First one on IOS has only 265k, 2nd 200k, 3rd 122k
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Those guys are going for Dark Penelope only. SS commander will be a bonus. Will see third day what will happened.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Kasaskaki View Post
    No TS4 removal yet ?
    Not yet and it will never happen, look at my previous post

Brigadier
    WOW, you are definitely right, much less spending than android for sure

Nobody talks about this anymore. 1 week after the bug and it is already out ?

Countless players have exploited the game and gain a tremendous power advantage over the other. Remember the continuous flow of "xxxx has created a TS4X module" in world chat ?
    We won't be able to compete with them for the next years to come.

Tap is doing nothing for the TS4 modules ?
    Fearing to loose the money from those who exploited the game ?

Fine, you'll loose my money instead.
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)