Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Tap ruins the game, de luxe!

Quote Originally Posted by TerroneX View Post
    I really don't understand you, they fucked the game and fair players altogether, you should ask for a total roll back but for you a TS-4 module integrator is the solution???? Am I missing something? Did you receive a secret compensation from this mighty developer?
    No, i didn't, i am also pissed off with this. I mean, i have server mates who have passed me by due to this EXPLOIT

To me, personally, removing ill-gotten gains is not good enough. Bad/unfair play behavior should be punish and Good / Fair Play behavior rewarded.

• Bad behavior players, should have removed
      1. 7 days worth of maximum obtainable experience points
      2. 7 days for worth of maximum obtainable prestige points
      3. All ill-gotten items removed
    • Fair play behavior players, should be given
      1. 7 days worth of maximum obtainable experience points
      2. 7 days for worth of maximum obtainable prestige points

This will encourage fair play behavior in the future and deter bad / unfair play behavior.

And experience points (with the opening of level 110) and prestige points (to get Marshal position opened quicker) is a good reward for encouraging good / fair play behaviour, which does not involve credits usage.

My response was to foolya's suggest to give TS-4 chips below in way of compensation, because TS-4 module chips, as i understand it can give duplicates, only integrator modules do not give duplicates.

Quote Originally Posted by foolya View Post
    You made the post while i creating my reply too...I even seen it yet. I CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT I SEEING THERE?! They have to Act now TS4 chips for all. They don't have to compose only Modules you do not have. Let it be random BUT GIVE THE TS4 MODULE CHIP FREE FOR ALL NOW!!

Let's start a pedition EMAIL BOMB THEIR SUPPORT!
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

One-Star Admiral
    There's a update coming up
    May be the solution to the fiasco ...

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    Guys, be realistic, tap4fucks received tons of money according to this bug and I think already spent them. So they do nothing to disturb spenders to avoid mass refunding. From the other hand people who did not use this bug according to acknowledge or lack of money (like me) will continue to yelling for several days, maybe even quit to play, but then will calm down and turn back to this narcotic shit. That's my scenario)
    Last edited by Vitaliy Medvedev; January 5th, 2017 at 09:09.
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    No, i didn't, i am also pissed off with this. I mean, i have server mates who have passed me by due to this EXPLOIT

My response was to foolya's suggest to give TS-4 chips below in way of compensation, because TS-4 module chips, as i understand it can give duplicates, only integrator modules do not give duplicates.
    Sorry, my bad I got you wrong. I totally agree with you, total rollback and make sure that people will not abuse at all of possible bug/exploit which should happen in the future.
    I think giving TS-4 modules as compensation is again wrong and selfish: what about people who spent tons of credits to get those fucking modules legitimately?
    This is a pay for win game, fine, but RULES are for EVERYONE!!!!!
    Last edited by TerroneX; January 5th, 2017 at 09:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitaliy Medvedev View Post
    Guys, be realistic, tap4fucks received tons of money according to this bug and I think already spent them. So they do nothing to disturb spenders to avoid mass refunding. From the other hand people who did not use this bug according to acknowledge or lack of money (like me) will continue to yelling for several days, maybe even quit to play, but then will calm down and turn back to this narcotic shit. That's my scenario)
    To quote an old Metallica song.... sad but true.

It's very bad that Tap accepts it because next bug everyone will exploit it. And how can they then revert? Is it ok to exploit bugs sometimes but not every time? And since they halfway through the event said they would deduct the items they lied but also prevented that people who read it from making the same benefits. With their behavior they trigger cheating and exploiting.

Unfortunately I think that most players are unaware of this so Tap are safe when they choose to hardly even react to it. Tap are really not worth spending money on.

As of today, almost 1 week after the event, all exploiter still have :

All TS4 Modules
    All Keys
    All Paints
    All Gal energy
    All Exp
    All upgraded ships
    All cubits
    Somes PPCr/PPCo

Am I correct ?
    Clearly, i do not understand why I should play fair in the next bugged event.
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Kasaskaki View Post
    As of today, almost 1 week after the event, all exploiter still have :

All TS4 Modules
    All Keys
    All Paints
    All Gal energy
    All Exp
    All upgraded ships
    All cubits
    Somes PPCr/PPCo

Am I correct ?
    Clearly, i do not understand why I should play fair in the next bugged event.
    I wrote to support, they answered me: "Hi, could you please tell me the involved usernames, we will further check it, thank you."

ARE THEY FUCKING KIDDING ME? They know exactly the names!!!!! They give credits back to them!!!!

BOMB the support, tell them there is so much evidence on the net that you will ask for FULL money back on iOS and/or Google Store. Do you want to make things happen? No one will fix this shit for you, ACT NOW!

items that were used like augmenting commanders or using the energy for galactonite - nothing is reverted and they probably will not revert it. i am not going to be the ass that reports every username individually. if they cannot fix their mess then nothing i can do.
    Rollback seems not possible anymore. Just the rest of the world deserve some compensation for this mess too. as somebody said they lost many battles and arena cause of that.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    items that were used like augmenting commanders or using the energy for galactonite - nothing is reverted and they probably will not revert it. i am not going to be the ass that reports every username individually. if they cannot fix their mess then nothing i can do.
    Rollback seems not possible anymore. Just the rest of the world deserve some compensation for this mess too. as somebody said they lost many battles and arena cause of that.
    Of course I'm not going to give them names that THEY ALREADY HAVE! The question is not if they can fix everything, but do they want to fix it? The answer is NO! They declared case closed, that's it.
    I had the fear this was going to happen, but I was confident they didn't dare to leave such a mess unfixed: WRONG!
    Then how stupid they are, people who bought the 15k (seems many) are not going to spend money for a LOOONG LOOONG time! Fair players who were fucked are going to do the same. I also hope lot of them are going to ask full refund of their money, this is FRAUD we are talking about.

They are running with the cash, this is the beginning of the end

Dont be so pessimistic please, they can't leave the game like this.

Of course they can still do something, they are just working on other aspects than technic i suppose. Some that take much more time for a small company : lawyers, compensations policy, google refunds, and so on...

Well at least I suppose... and hope so !
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)