Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Tap ruins the game, de luxe!

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    Still silence about TS-4 refunding... Maybe they saw the income and decided to leave as it is?
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaliy Medvedev View Post
    Still silence about TS-4 refunding... Maybe they saw the income and decided to leave as it is?
    Than a lot of players are going to leave... the game is already fucked a lot...I'm reading that T4Crap is stating that they will not be taking away all of the items...

League has become much harder for me since this bug :/

I hope they'll also revert resources exploited from mining/plundering/keys
    Some players have abusively accumulated hundreds of millions of cubits and gal energy
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Kasaskaki View Post
    League has become much harder for me since this bug :/

I hope they'll also revert resources exploited from mining/plundering/keys
    Some players have abusively accumulated hundreds of millions of cubits and gal energy
    Same for me. I was at 500-700 and even had a few short visits in top 500. Now it's tough to stay in top 1000.

Good that they started reverting but a lot more has to be done. Still can't understand that they didn't shut down the event after the first player got full TS-4 setup within the same minute. That should be enough to understand that something was wrong. I think they underestimated the level of this.

ASR, of course they understood, that is something going wrong, but income of real money "forced" them not to stop. Its clearly obvious, that they don't care about nothing except money. Moreover I am almost sure for now, that t4f will leave modules for those, who used bug and spent 100USD at least to avoid mass refunding.

ASR, of course they understood, that is something going wrong, but income of real money "forced" them not to stop. Its clearly obvious, that they don't care about nothing except money. Moreover I am almost sure for now, that t4f will leave modules for those, who used bug and spent 100USD at least to avoid mass refunding.
    Short term vision, even tap see further than this
    The impact on term of exp gained from this exploit is also far from negligeable
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by TerroneX View Post
    Than a lot of players are going to leave... the game is already fucked a lot...I'm reading that T4Crap is stating that they will not be taking away all of the items...
    really? where did you see this?

rx3, you are right, nobody will leave. all will continue to eat t4fs shit, pay money and play. awful truth

One-Star Admiral
    rx3 & V, I beg to differ.
    I'm haven't bought a single credit since playing GL from the early when there was only 1 server
    I'm not trying to be in the Top 50%.
    I'm playing for enjoyment (the intellectual challenge)
    If Tap4Fun finally put its house in order, I will consider buying credits to show my support
    The game has a lot of potential.
    Properly executed, it can accommodate both causal players & those who want to spend $$$
    Let's be realistic, Tap4Fun needs $$$ to maintain the game

rx3, you are right, nobody will leave. all will continue to eat t4fs shit, pay money and play. awful truth
    They are leaving, trust me.

A lot will continue, of course. But there are several players leaving the game
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS