Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Tap ruins the game, de luxe!

I am really interested on how they are planning to fix this.
    Unfortunately with the Chinese New Year around the corner.... don't see it happening this month.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Unfortunately with the Chinese New Year around the corner.... don't see it happening this month.
    Every hour more (not days) will make clearly impossible to roll back. But don't worry: they will give to EVERYONE 1 Z boson, 1 R5 core and 2 Trident band as ABUNDANT compensation

Quote Originally Posted by Raylimyf View Post
    I am pretty sure if Tap doesn't fix everything as well as making all of us satisfied, they might go bankrupt soon, as players will leave, etc. How is it fair with those who spent so much to get a full set ts 4, compared to those who spent 4-10k to get them. And those who didn't cheat at all. Hope they fix this soon.
    Doubt they will bankrupt, Chinese New Year coming, there will be lots of new players in China with nothing better to do, and with what new year gifts they will be getting, lots of money to pour into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TerroneX View Post
    I guess that being veterans they are pretty sure that T4Crap will do nothing to fix the issue...
    They will calibrate what they think what will be the expected response from Tap. But past performance is not future performance. Though the trend is very similar

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    Im pretty confident, that they will revert everything .... i would even consider a rollback to the day before the Event ... what really confuses me is, that TAP wrote about a "compensation" ... there should really be no compensation for those abusing an obvious bug!
    I dreamt last night, players who did use this EXPLOIT (it is more than just a bug, it is a bug that is an EXPLOIT), punished withing something worthwhile remove (either a R7 meteor, 2x R6 meteors, 1 TS-4 module, 3 TS-3 modules or 2 R6 duals. or 5 R5 duals {if they higher grade items were not present} ) and compensate players who did NOT use this exploit with a TS-4 module integrator chip and a R7 meteor

Of course it is a nice dream

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Tap are a sad sad company. They don't realize the magnitude of this. Thanks to free portal keys people could get replacement chip's for all classes enough to make every commander +15. 10-15k mining permits, coatings to go fully coated every day for a years, crazy amounts of gala energy. All for free. No need to play Pandora and things for years now.
    This is going to be a massive roll back if ever ...

All of these goodies coming from opening thousands of golden chests that they paid approx 1 credit each, right?

EDIT: ok, just read on FB that the bug worked also in the market. Well done T4S..T!
    It was the announcement in world chat of multiple TS-4 modules in a few minutes from the same account that made people suspect something was wrong, and went thinking about it to ... find out more ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Me too

Every hour more (not days) will make clearly impossible to roll back. But don't worry: they will give to EVERYONE 1 Z boson, 1 R5 core and 2 Trident band as ABUNDANT compensation
    and since it is EVERYONE even though who used the EXPLOIT will benefit
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

One-Star Admiral
    I haven't bought anything since FD event
    Just waiting to see how it is going to resolve.

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    and since it is EVERYONE even though who used the EXPLOIT will benefit
    Sure, this the way they usually deal with bugs, the less the efforts to sort out their s..t the better, so they just give crap to everyone and they are fine.

I'm really having good time reading at FB all of the guys saying they got 1000 or so of each chip class, millions of gala, thousands of lv1 coats for FREE! Yet someone is complaining because he ruined his thumbs using the thousands of keys got for free in the market

Sure, this the way they usually deal with bugs, the less the efforts to sort out their s..t the better, so they just give crap to everyone and they are fine.

I'm really having good time reading at FB all of the guys saying they got 1000 or so of each chip class, millions of gala, thousands of lv1 coats for FREE! Yet someone is complaining because he ruined his thumbs using the thousands of keys got for free in the market
    Recently tap4fun acted correctly in case of missing/wrong items. I remember some of them:
    - Missing test Pandora rewards - It took some days but they were deployed some days later.
    - September (?) side task event when first login was not triggered for those who were active before 02:00 UTC - Missing single reward was given as well a "full bar reward" which could not be obtained without all 7 logins.
    - Azrael DNA/Chip reward twist - Was exchanged correctly afterwards.
    - Last Week Card event - My affected server mate BossaNova reported it was fixed correctly, the Credits were dispatched.

In case of massive exploits I remember two:
    - Tech Points disaster from September 2015 - Techpoints were deducted. Compared to current issue and the Black Market Glitch from February or March 2015 the Tech Points disaster was really a negligible tremor.
    - Black Market Glitch from February 2015 - On initial release of Black Market tap4fun designers forgot to implement the maximum purchase limit. Some players could purchase unlimited Supply Packs and rush from any level to level 90 in some hours (as rushing gives
    Cubits and occasionally Credits, too, it produced Billions of Cubits and even thousands of Credits). As far as I know it was fixed manually and most abusive players got their level, Cubits and Credits gains resetted. Many complained about "collateral damage" as tap4fun removed also other items accidentally.

I really hope they can do the same this time and have at least learned from previous issues how to log completely all players actions and how to revert it. The fair player community deserves it!
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I really hope they can do the same this time and have at least learned from previous issues how to log completely all players actions and how to revert it. The fair player community deserves it!
    I wish you were right! Otherwise this game will be fucked for ever! Look at what achieved this guy...
    上传的图像 上传的图像

LOL. Can't blame him for trying.

By the way the picture you posted with lots of Pandora Power Crystal. The player is ready for all level 15 for all this commanders.

In a way. If the game had greater quality control and had less of a spaghetti code base, things would not have came to this ( & other future potential issues like this ). I am reminded of one of my first programming homework to solve a maze. I decided to make the "mouse" dissolve the walls to reach the end hole, and thought it was a creative solution.

My teacher was not impressed at all
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    My teacher was not impressed at all
    Uhm, maybe because more than a creative solution it was cheating?

This flaw is a HUGE thing, I feel so sorry for players who spent a lot of money and time and then this shit happened...

They fucked up BIG this time.

I can only fathom the work that will be required to clean this mess. Hope they will be able to clean the game properly as many players have abused this exploit.

Personnaly, i had the choice and decided not to use the exploit.
    Not that this mean I have to be rewarded for being fair but I have been facing many overpowered cheaters in league and pandora and I do think I need a compensation for that.
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)