Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Tap ruins the game, de luxe!

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Kasaskaki View Post
    Nobody talks about this anymore. 1 week after the bug and it is already out ?

Countless players have exploited the game and gain a tremendous power advantage over the other. Remember the continuous flow of "xxxx has created a TS4X module" in world chat ?
    We won't be able to compete with them for the next years to come.

Tap is doing nothing for the TS4 modules ?
    Fearing to loose the money from those who exploited the game ?

Fine, you'll loose my money instead.
    They don't give a shit, they found all of this suckers buying 15k credits...

Hey tap if you fear to loose that 15k buyers, lets make new event all tf4 modules, 100 mil gala energy and 10k keys will be given who buys 15k credits at new event also lets put 5k pandora chips as bonus.

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by cbehen View Post
    Hey tap if you fear to loose that 15k buyers, lets make new event all tf4 modules, 100 mil gala energy and 10k keys will be given who buys 15k credits at new event also lets put 5k pandora chips as bonus.
    I will not buying that, I'm not going to give anymore 1 single euro to this fraudolent company.
    BTW, when this will happen you will see snowing in hell. And if this will happen, the day after they will give for free TS-4 chips in some stupid daily activity.

Too bad, I'm out then
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)

Anyone that has requested a refund on ios could tell me how to do it?

I managed to get to the part where I report a problem with the purchase. But now I don't know what to put to be able to justify the refund
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

TerroneX is right the best punishment is to play free. We have arena agreement on my server so I can get decent credits from it. I will not spend more money on a game that has this uneven cost player to player for the same things. It's ridiculous. Every commander cost me 85-100% and my neighbors over and over buy the same for a third of the cost or even less than me. This new years bug and Taps way of dealing with it (or not dealing with it) just made my go vip0 decision easier.

Tap is a fraudent company and they don't give crap about the general player. Vip0 like Donnie are the smart guys.

One-Star Admiral
    Not spending $$$ has been my motto for this game since I started playing from its debut
    It's "play for free".
    It's for enjoyment (mental stimulation).
    Those who want to win or must win, can spend $$$ on it, that's their prerogative

For a buggy, and getting more unbalanced game, I cannot be expected to support its continued survival by buying credits.
    A game needs a pool of players, not just a few "milk cows" or "sugar daddies".
    If Tap4Fun's response to the "Great Exploit" is not adequate, then you have to decide whether to continue to play/pay or stop paying/playing.
    Don't spend additional $$$ just because you have spent $$$, time & effort on the game.
    It's just water under the bridge for most of us (for some, if they can get a refund...)
    Ask yourself why you play this game.
    Your answer will tell you whether to continue or to stop

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    TerroneX is right the best punishment is to play free. We have arena agreement on my server so I can get decent credits from it. I will not spend more money on a game that has this uneven cost player to player for the same things. It's ridiculous. Every commander cost me 85-100% and my neighbors over and over buy the same for a third of the cost or even less than me. This new years bug and Taps way of dealing with it (or not dealing with it) just made my go vip0 decision easier.

Tap is a fraudent company and they don't give crap about the general player. Vip0 like Donnie are the smart guys.
    Exactly! For Azrael and FD I spent a fraction of what you spent, my last silver card was months and months ago. I try just to enjoy the game for the pure joy of fair competition, which was almost disrupted by the way. When I will feel that T4shit did enough to destroy this game I will just quit playing.

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Anyone that has requested a refund on ios could tell me how to do it?

I managed to get to the part where I report a problem with the purchase. But now I don't know what to put to be able to justify the refund
    Talk to a Google representative, they were not able to refund me anything because I spent nothing lately. Just talk to them and explain the fraud and that you want to be reimbursed as much as they can

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    For a buggy, and getting more unbalanced game, I cannot be expected to support its continued survival by buying credits.
    A game needs a pool of players, not just a few "milk cows" or "sugar daddies".
    Exactly! Now the burden of maintaining T4Crook is on the exploiters, let the suckers spend money to keep this game alive, let them being f....d by their gracious developer.