Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Tap ruins the game, de luxe!

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Kasaskaki View Post
    Dont be so pessimistic please, they can't leave the game like this.

Of course they can still do something, they are just working on other aspects than technic i suppose. Some that take much more time for a small company : lawyers, compensations policy, google refunds, and so on...

Well at least I suppose... and hope so !
    Didn't you read what they answered to me: "Hi, could you please tell me the involved usernames, we will further check it, thank you."
    As the chat from the support I posted before, they said they partially took some items away, it was done. Case closed man!

So what we are we shall immediately inform us and they write-off of a many a bug that everything is alright. So I idiots that we are also missing defenders. With their negotiations so it seems. Well, have no choice but to thank them for destruction game and sometimes demand compensation for damage caused by them.
    P.S.:Proc you want names just go through the game logs and ME just who he led what she has in inventory. When you you kept everything moves so foiled and strokes exchanged for energy and does not see this ..

Brigadier
    Case closed:2017_01_05_13.52.31.jpg

So guys, what are you waiting for?

This mess is just shocking....

When the tech points mess happened i gained a whopping 26M ish tech points....nothing really. Tap promptly (about a week later) took those tech points away from me starting with my un spent tech points before reverting my tech levels. However i didnt use my tech points just on tech levels, i also enhanced hull enhance. My hull enhance wasnt reverted and they took my speed away from me. After many many messages back to support they stopped responding. I had to restore my speed quickly as i was all of a sudden shooting second and my game was greatly changed.

The moral of the above story....DONT EXPECT THIS EXPLOIT TO BE FIXED. This is now part of the game. So make your choices people...stay and put up with it, or leave. Its completely unfair that normal players have to put up with this and it may well kill many servers. But nothing is going to change Tap as they just dont care and never have cared. They have made their money and have other games so will continue not caring. Galaxy Legend is dying.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

I'm leaving.

I'm done with this fucking game. Piece of shit company
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    I'm leaving.

I'm done with this fucking game. Piece of shit company
    If you already didn't, I suggest you to put all together and ask for full refund to iOS market. I believe this is a fraud and it's very likely you will be having all of your money back

Quote Originally Posted by TerroneX View Post
    If you already didn't, I suggest you to put all together and ask for full refund to iOS market. I believe this is a fraud and it's very likely you will be having all of your money back
    I have to admit the idea is tempting. Even if i restart i could catch back up with lots of money to get brand new commanders under a new characters name....or just leave and go on holiday with the cash!
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I have to admit the idea is tempting. Even if i restart i could catch back up with lots of money to get brand new commanders under a new characters name....or just leave and go on holiday with the cash!
    That last part definitely sounds more appealing

Quote Originally Posted by TerroneX View Post
    How?
    The last purchase I made or everything?
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    How?
    The last purchase I made or everything?
    I'm asking for everything back. The game was totally fucked up, all of my efforts and the money spent since today vanished thanks to the DEVELOPER NOT WILLING to roll back the gains coming from the exploit. There is plenty of evidence proving that (the news they published that they were going to roll back, the "insider" chat coming from the support saying the contrary, etc etc etc)