Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Tap ruins the game, de luxe!

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    You might counter that rolled-back players may leave. Sure, some will. But they 100% knew they were exploiting a glitch - especially those who bought portal keys for free - and I am happy to see them leave. I'd even prefer they were banned and forced to leave. This sentiment applies to those who encouraged others to play abusively.
    According to game regulation, they should not quit the game, they should be banned according to regulation.
    This would be a much easier action than roll back on all this accounts.

Sorry if this upsets anyone, i don't care about any upset feelings, you got me disgusted by cheating, you got your ass burned? Well now go sit on the blisters.

This kind of abuses will never stop if game regulations are not properly applied
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Yeah, "let's live with how the game is" because you used the bug.
    I don't give a fuck about big spenders. I'm pissed because I worked hard to be were I am. I had to open the games in situations I couldn't just to gain prizes. And now all of a sudden anyone got 100x what I worked hard for, just because a bug.

Besides "win-win" situation for who? Certainly not for me

FFS, the amount of time it takes to compose gala energy and because of this bug some fucker gained 100x what I got on my entire stay in the game.

Fuck this game, and fuck whoever justifies this. You are not fucking the company, you are fucking the rest of the players

I don't even care anymore. I'm out. Thank you and tap for ruining everything I worked for
    Where do you read i used this ? I worked hard too. And lost in many chests a lot of hard saved credits. I saved 5 months for xmas commander .

Worked hard on r6 meteor set until r7 came out i was fast as fuck.

Almost 3 years. But its still a game. We share arena rewards. I am happy

I got plundered in forest before a lot. After bug also. I am rank 300-800 in leauge every time. Now 300-800.

Everytime i got around 300 in pandora. This time 270.

Quote Originally Posted by trashill.s222 View Post
    Where do you read i used this ? I worked hard too. And lost in many chests a lot of hard saved credits. I saved 5 months for xmas commander .

Worked hard on r6 meteor set until r7 came out i was fast as fuck.

Almost 3 years. But its still a game. We share arena rewards. I am happy

I got plundered in forest before a lot. After bug also. I am rank 300-800 in leauge every time. Now 300-800.

Everytime i got around 300 in pandora. This time 270.
    Aren't you Oliver Meyer?

You lost in chests like every other player. Or do you think I didn't lost in chests?

Justifying cheating because T4F fucks everyone is messed up, because the ones who lose here are the fair players, not Tap.
    You are happy because you got one over tap. Fine. Just remember you had to step on other players to do that

If you are indeed Oliver Meyer, I know you are a good guy, but you are on the wrong side here. I don't blame you for using it, but don't justify it. You know it's cheating, and unfair to the rest
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    If you are indeed Oliver Meyer, I know you are a good guy, but you are on the wrong side here. I don't blame you for using it, but don't justify it. You know it's cheating, and unfair to the rest
    Amen to that

One-Star Admiral
    I don't would use these words Hernan (ARGHH you beat me up in League today ;D) but I truely feel like you and i got the same oppinion. I work hard for that!! That's absolutly not acceptable :-(
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

Brigadier
    Latest answer from support, so we just wait and see for now.2017_01_06_09.31.16.jpg

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by TerroneX View Post
    Latest answer from support, so we just wait and see for now.2017_01_06_09.31.16.jpg
    Heh, TerroneX, do you believe even 1 word of that bullshit answer? Somebody at the top of T4F realized they need to calm the spirirts a little so they issued orders to support to give ambiguous answers that are not engaging T4F with anything but in the meantime creates a little feeling of hope. Like i said numerous times before: the scumbags from T4F are much better psychologists than coders!!

Better than nothing.
    As someone who did not exploit their bug purposefully, this is the kind of communication i need.

Tap need time, allright. We can wait for a few more days before we decide if this game is still worth playing. I won't wait for a month though.
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Kasaskaki View Post
    Better than nothing.
    As someone who did not exploit their bug purposefully, this is the kind of communication i need.

Tap need time, allright. We can wait for a few more days before we decide if this game is still worth playing. I won't wait for a month though.
    I don't need their communication. The time for communication was and passed a few days ago. They communicated all there was needed. Now facts and actions are needed, honest, transparent and decisive actions!!
    Tap needs time only to concoct the next big blunder...
    I don't really care anymore about what happened since i stopped playing from January 1st, but i still read the forum and it still pisses me off to see that people are still tricked by Tap4Shit...

Quote Originally Posted by foolya View Post
    I don't would use these words Hernan (ARGHH you beat me up in League today ;D) but I truely feel like you and i got the same oppinion. I work hard for that!! That's absolutly not acceptable :-(
    Which word you would use instead for it foolya?