Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tap ruins the game, de luxe!

Tap ruins the game, de luxe!

So lately there has been maybe even more bugs than usual but today it all went nuts. Some players after making a 15k credits purchase could buy TS-4 golden packs at 99% discount. One player say he got full setup of TS-4 for 10k credits. You could see in world channel how player after player received all the TS-4 modules within a minute.
    People have spent tons and tons of money on TS-4 modules and now this?

I will not participate this. Mainly because I don't want to feed Tap anymore, and who knows maybe they will just revert it. But man they screw up over and over. I guess the company management will not be very happy about giving away their most precious money milking item for almost free.

I feel sad for players that spent a lot of money for legit purchases of TS-4.

Yes, just posted this in the golden modules thread.

It's not only the TS4. It's everything in the shop. Even the server rename!

I won't participate either.
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Yes I did see people rename their server for 300 credits instead of 30k. It will be a massive mess for Tap to fix this. I remember a year ago or so when after a update players was granted 50-60M tech points. Players actually went negative when Tap reverted it.

YEah, I remember that.

They also reverted when an event gave you like 35 FS chips out of nothing, when it should have given only 5
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

wow, thats really bad i wondered where all the TS4 module came from ... i hope they will revert it asap ...
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    wow, thats really bad i wondered where all the TS4 module came from ... i hope they will revert it asap ...
    It's impossible that T4crap is not aware of the bug, yet as we speak people is still composing ts4 module, well done!

Quote Originally Posted by TerroneX View Post
    It's impossible that T4crap is not aware of the bug, yet as we speak people is still composing ts4 module, well done!
    Tap usually just close during big holidays. It's not the first time. Even the player that run Vainqueur account don't get any response from his Tap-contact today.

And apparently the portal keys are free, completely free, in this bug.

1. Bugs occur in computer programs. We have to live with the fact. Customers of other IT companies have to deal with more grave issues (e. g. credit card data robbery)
    2. tap4fun does not want to ruin its business I suppose. So they will resolve this issue.
    3. tap4fun has logs of in-game actions and it's just a matter of time to develop a database query and correction routines for cleanup.

What troubles me much more is that many players try to abuse the bug for personal advantage. I have read on Facebook communications like "There is a bug to abuse? How?? Give the knowlegde how to betray!". How braindead you have to be for such a thinking?
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Tap usually just close during big holidays. It's not the first time. Even the player that run Vainqueur account don't get any response from his Tap-contact today...
    Yes, tap4fun has also a short new year holiday. Nevertheless I had a short communication with my contact and tap4fun intends to DEDUCT ill-gotten gains.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Tap usually just close during big holidays. It's not the first time. Even the player that run Vainqueur account don't get any response from his Tap-contact today.

And apparently the portal keys are free, completely free, in this bug.
    Maybe they are just exploiting the bug, people is buying a lot of 15.000 credits packs ;-)
    Little OT: besides being a Roma supporter sei anche italiano?