Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Tap ruins the game, de luxe!

Quote Originally Posted by TerroneX View Post
    I'm asking for everything back. The game was totally fucked up, all of my efforts and the money spent since today vanished thanks to the DEVELOPER NOT WILLING to roll back the gains coming from the exploit. There is plenty of evidence proving that (the news they published that they were going to roll back, the "insider" chat coming from the support saying the contrary, etc etc etc)
    you can ask for everything but you will get only the last 3 months of spending you made. don't think they will give you 2-3 years of spending. as far as i know, iOS refund only the last 3 months.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

I'm asking for everything back. The game was totally fucked up, all of my efforts and the money spent since today vanished thanks to the DEVELOPER NOT WILLING to roll back the gains coming from the exploit. There is plenty of evidence proving that (the news they published that they were going to roll back, the "insider" chat coming from the support saying the contrary, etc etc etc)
    It will be interesting to know how you get on. I think many people have had enough of the game, and although it may damage the game further with lots of refunds, a game i still intend to play, a refund is due and deserved to those who have truly had enough. Its not the players that should be cautious of everything in game, but the developers for making sure everything is tested and working as intended.

How many times lately have we seen compensation announcements for various failings from tap...too many to count. Its not good enough. So although i wont be asking for a refund i completely agree with the people who are.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

What is really a problem for Tap is that they themselves halfway through the event confirmed the bug with in game message and saying that they would close the event and not open it anymore and deduct the items. Yet they still continued to keep the event up and sell for bugged cost. And afterwards they don't deduct like they said they would.

I think if you ask for refund you will have a solid case.
    Last edited by ASR1927; January 5th, 2017 at 15:39.

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    you can ask for everything but you will get only the last 3 months of spending you made. don't think they will give you 2-3 years of spending. as far as i know, iOS refund only the last 3 months.
    Well, I think this case is not a usual one... I also read around that according to TOS the players who used the exploit should be BANNED from the game. I am going to find out where the TOS states that.

EDIT: http://www.tap4fun.com/tos/ point II:

"Player accounts found to be intentionally and unfairly exploiting game bugs will be banned."
    Last edited by TerroneX; January 5th, 2017 at 15:36.

Well, I think this case is not a usual one... I also read around that according to TOS the players who used the exploit should be BANNED from the game. I am going to find out where the TOS states that.

EDIT: http://www.tap4fun.com/tos/ point II:

"Player accounts found to be intentionally and unfairly exploiting game bugs will be banned."
    Ok, if you can, tell me what argument should I put, and I'll do it
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Ok, if you can, tell me what argument should I put, and I'll do it
    Wait. It seems things are moving... slowly. They started to downgrade aug levels... one player told me that TS-4 modules will be taken away as well... tomorrow or saturday. Let's wait and see

I would love to see how they would enforce this. The reply from me if they tried this on is....Prove i intentionally used an exploit. It was sold in game, so how was i to know it was your mistake?!
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Wait. It seems things are moving... slowly. They started to downgrade aug levels... one player told me that TS-4 modules will be taken away as well... tomorrow or saturday. Let's wait and see
    Nah, I made up my mind already.
    I dropped a lot of places in the league, suddenly I'm slow as fuck.

The game is fucked, there's no turning back. They can take the TS4 back, but there's a lot of things they won't be able to take, like everything they gained with the keys.

I gave up on this game
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I would love to see how they would enforce this. The reply from me if they tried this on is....Prove i intentionally used an exploit. It was sold in game, so how was i to know it was your mistake?!
    Well, if you buy the 15k and the IMMEDIATELY you rush out to gain infinite keys, coats, buy thousands of golden packs etc etc... I guess you already know the bug... just guessing btw

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Nah, I made up my mind already.
    I dropped a lot of places in the league, suddenly I'm slow as fuck.

The game is fucked, there's no turning back. They can take the TS4 back, but there's a lot of things they won't be able to take, like everything they gained with the keys.

I gave up on this game
    Please hold on, this game needs BADLY honest and fair players