Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Tap ruins the game, de luxe!

I bet that more than one player who took advantage of the bug also did it in combination with the other cheat, buy 15k and then ask Google for refund blaming their kids for making unauthorized purchase. And poof a half year of progress for free. And other idiots, like me, we pay real money just to get screwed by cheaters.

Most of the players taking advantage of this are veterans and well aware about the fact that it's a bug.

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Abedi Pele View Post
    When you purchase any amount of credit has been applied discount. 15 000 99% 2500 60% etc.
    Sure, but I bet 99% bought the 15k credits pack

tap4fun no repair - tap4fun - death game

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    I bet that more than one player who took advantage of the bug also did it in combination with the other cheat, buy 15k and then ask Google for refund blaming their kids for making unauthorized purchase. And poof a half year of progress for free. And other idiots, like me, we pay real money just to get screwed by cheaters.

Most of the players taking advantage of this are veterans and well aware about the fact that it's a bug.
    I don't think it will be so easy to have the reimbursement, at the end T4$ can prove there was a bug and the purchases were made to exploit it.
    Last edited by TerroneX; January 1st, 2017 at 16:44.

I am pretty sure if Tap doesn't fix everything as well as making all of us satisfied, they might go bankrupt soon, as players will leave, etc. How is it fair with those who spent so much to get a full set ts 4, compared to those who spent 4-10k to get them. And those who didn't cheat at all. Hope they fix this soon.
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

Brigadier

I guess that being veterans they are pretty sure that T4Crap will do nothing to fix the issue...

Quote Originally Posted by TerroneX View Post
    I guess that being veterans they are pretty sure that T4Crap will do nothing to fix the issue...
    Im pretty confident, that they will revert everything .... i would even consider a rollback to the day before the Event ... what really confuses me is, that TAP wrote about a "compensation" ... there should really be no compensation for those abusing an obvious bug!
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    1. Bugs occur in computer programs. We have to live with the fact. Customers of other IT companies have to deal with more grave issues (e. g. credit card data robbery)
    2. tap4fun does not want to ruin its business I suppose. So they will resolve this issue.
    3. tap4fun has logs of in-game actions and it's just a matter of time to develop a database query and correction routines for cleanup.

What troubles me much more is that many players try to abuse the bug for personal advantage. I have read on Facebook communications like "There is a bug to abuse? How?? Give the knowlegde how to betray!". How braindead you have to be for such a thinking?
    In games like WoW you get banned for exploiting bugs like these... why is this not happening here?
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Tap are a sad sad company. They don't realize the magnitude of this. Thanks to free portal keys people could get replacement chip's for all classes enough to make every commander +15. 10-15k mining permits, coatings to go fully coated every day for a years, crazy amounts of gala energy. All for free. No need to play Pandora and things for years now.
    Last edited by ASR1927; January 1st, 2017 at 20:56.

Brigadier
    Tap are a sad sad company. They don't realize the magnitude of this. Thanks to free portal keys people could get replacement chip's for all classes enough to make every commander +15. 10-15k mining permits, coatings to go fully coated every day for a years, crazy amounts of gala energy. All for free. No need to play Pandora and things for years now.
    All of these goodies coming from opening thousands of golden chests that they paid approx 1 credit each, right?

EDIT: ok, just read on FB that the bug worked also in the market. Well done T4S..T!
    Last edited by TerroneX; January 1st, 2017 at 22:32.