Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Tap ruins the game, de luxe!

Quote Originally Posted by TerroneX View Post
    Back on topic. .. before the SHIT I was 1770 or so in GL. Now I'm around 2200... Consider that in these days I also got FD and today Azrael... I read someone saying that I should not complain because players in my "range" were not affected by the exploit... WRONG! I'm fighting with players with no +7 aug commanders but they are 500m or more...
    Rank 1001-5000 get the same ranking rewards at the end. So even if you drop more you get the same.

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by trashill.s222 View Post
    Rank 1001-5000 get the same ranking rewards at the end. So even if you drop more you get the same.
    Come on, stop with this... you are getting ridiculous

Last GL i was 1500,now i am trying to be under 3500. İ lost too many matches because their gala energy is too high.

Quote Originally Posted by cbehen View Post
    Last GL i was 1500,now i am trying to be under 3500. İ lost too many matches because their gala energy is too high.
    you do not know that. but it is true not everything is reverted.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

Brigadier
    In each battle now you never know if your enemy is a greedy cheater. This really sucks a lot. I don't understand which is the joy of winning in game knowing that you are cheating. As Herman very well said, all of that is not about fucking TAP but fucking players. How can trashill dare to say "Its really sad to see that this abnormality causes this kind of anger. Players are now against players. We are a big community. Stop hating . Blame tap for their bad programming." This shit happened because of him and people like him.

Caus of me? What? Dont blame me.

In each battle now you never know if your enemy is a greedy cheater. This really sucks a lot. I don't understand which is the joy of winning in game knowing that you are cheating. As Herman very well said, all of that is not about fucking TAP but fucking players. How can trashill dare to say "Its really sad to see that this abnormality causes this kind of anger. Players are now against players. We are a big community. Stop hating . Blame tap for their bad programming." This shit happened because of him and people like him.
    I just play for fun and for friends. I was never the strongest in my server and i will never be. I dont do it for compettition. I like collecting and see force rising. So whats wrong ? I just chill ... about the bug.about abuse. I just accrpwted in 3 years how tap works and deals with things and bugs. So calm down. Bteath in. And relax

I lost to a lot players before and i bet the cheaters were also stronger before. So they won before and after the bug against me...caus of lot more equipment gala and so on. I personally dont feel any change. This is the reason why i talk like this

Brigadier
    Look at the latest shit from support:2017_01_08_10.49.23.jpg

I really URGE anyone who cares this game to write to Google Store and iOS store telling them all of the story:

- what happened
    - that according to TOS these players should have already been banned already, it didn't happen for no one of them (while they ban you if you request refunds)
    - that TAP4SHIT support is keeping on saying they fixed everything (you can use my answer if you like) while Facebook is full of exploiters saying the contrary
    - ASK for full refund or whatever you can have back

This game is dead

Look at the latest shit from support:2017_01_08_10.49.23.jpg

I really URGE anyone who cares this game to write to Google Store and iOS store telling them all of the story:

- what happened
    - that according to TOS these players should have already been banned already, it didn't happen for no one of them (while they ban you if you request refunds)
    - that TAP4SHIT support is keeping on saying they fixed everything (you can use my answer if you like) while Facebook is full of exploiters saying the contrary
    - ASK for full refund or whatever you can have back

This game is dead
    They cannot ban all the players who spend real money
    And 100% sure they did not take back all items back. I know some people who still have their items in one way or another. I guess we will have to live with it and try to exploit the next bug it comes out. LOL This game became like who can exploit the bugs and not get caught. LOL
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.