Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Tap ruins the game, de luxe!

One-Star Admiral
    Herman, don't give up on the game.
    Just give up on spending $$$ on the game.
    It still has a lot of potential.
    Just that Tap4Fun is developing it in a shortsighted way.

It was event that tap released. There is no way we know that it was bugged until tap mention it in the NEWS. Often their descriptions for events are confusing. So maybe tap released that event that way on purpose and we just participated and after they saw it was wrong - they said it was bug or they used another word - abnormality LOL. so basically this was not a bug. it was abnormality with the event. ^_^
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    It was event that tap released. There is no way we know that it was bugged until tap mention it in the NEWS. Often their descriptions for events are confusing. So maybe tap released that event that way on purpose and we just participated and after they saw it was wrong - they said it was bug or they used another word - abnormality LOL. so basically this was not a bug. it was abnormality with the event. ^_^
    Sorry to contradict you but the description is crystal clear, after every discount offer there was written 1 discounted price referring to the only market package which was object of the discount. Without this clarification I could agree with you, but I guess anyone (exploiters) just see what they want to see here...

Brigadier
    Look at the final price row. It is clearly referring to 3.500 credits package, only to themFB_IMG_1483640232807.jpg

Its really sad to see that this abnormality causes this kind of anger. Players are now against players. We are a big community. Stop hating . Blame tap for their bad programming.

Lets all live with how the game is now. Also big spenders are forced to buy new stuff to be 1b or 2b force above the regular players... tap wins... the spender have to buy and have fun again reducing the bank account level..bug users have something worth for around 6 months.. so its a win win win situation

And be honest... how much you really feel the bug making your gameplay worse? I feel its the same like before. I didnt faced a bug player already or didnt noticed...

And the players paying 2000$ for one module are the same players having higher augmentation higher gala level and new equipment1 an the last 4 commanders. Why they complain. Even if i had 20000 gala crstals i cant reach +15 caus i need a lot of cores. I wouldnt reach that in years playing like i do. Even if i had 2000m gala energy i cant be faster than them with my 5 r6 meteor. Even with lvl11 .

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by trashill.s222 View Post
    Its really sad to see that this abnormality causes this kind of anger. Players are now against players. We are a big community. Stop hating . Blame tap for their bad programming.

Lets all live with how the game is now. Also big spenders are forced to buy new stuff to be 1b or 2b force above the regular players... tap wins... the spender have to buy and have fun again reducing the bank account level..bug users have something worth for around 6 months.. so its a win win win situation
    Everyone has got his own opinion about all of this story, I'm sorry but I don't agree at all with you. You have your own opinion, I have mine. But you know, there are rules which are not subject to opinion, rules need to respected, you cannot change them as you wish. As already mentioned, according to this rules (TOS) the exploiters should have been banned already, so what are we talking about?

ok trashill, I know you are a veteran and I respect you
    But stop justifying your exploit, it is pointless
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)

These rules are bullshit. I read them. They can do whatever they want they can release an ultimate commander everbody wants and buys for 800$ and after 1 week reduce his skill to okto without healing effekt. You think tap is playing a fair game with players. ? Why should players be fair wirh tap. What is fair by removing the augmentation of commanders? Every commander i dont have is suddenly +15 or at least +7 without augment them. Some put them to +15 to get extra skill. Now everyone has that. Fair?

Quote Originally Posted by trashill.s222 View Post

Yeah, "let's live with how the game is" because you used the bug.
    I don't give a fuck about big spenders. I'm pissed because I worked hard to be were I am. I had to open the games in situations I couldn't just to gain prizes. And now all of a sudden anyone got 100x what I worked hard for, just because a bug.

Besides "win-win" situation for who? Certainly not for me

FFS, the amount of time it takes to compose gala energy and because of this bug some fucker gained 100x what I got on my entire stay in the game.

Fuck this game, and fuck whoever justifies this. You are not fucking the company, you are fucking the rest of the players

I don't even care anymore. I'm out. Thank you and tap for ruining everything I worked for

You don't even realize that Tap won't be hurt by this, the rest of the players will. Tap will think of some new bullshit to upgrade and that's it.
    Last edited by Hernan D; January 5th, 2017 at 21:19.
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS