Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Greetings - Contest

Hybrid View

giftbox Christmas Greetings - Contest

Christmas Greetings

As Christmas draws near and you’re full of holiday cheer, take some time and hold someone dear and … show them your awesome Galaxy Legend fleet.

We would like to make the community bond together even more so we thought about making a contest that does just that.

Details :
    Event time from 30/12/2016 to 04/01/2017 23:59 UTC
    Write a Christmas greeting towards a forum member (or section leader) that has helped you become a better player in Galaxy Legend.
    Pictures that accompany the greeting are a bonus.
    After the event is over the forum team / TAP 4 FUN representative will select the best greetings and reward the members.

Greeting requirements :
    The greeting must not violate any forum rules or any other common laws.

Bonus points :
    Your greeting also has a graphic component (picture).
    The picture has something to do with Galaxy Legend or at least a Space theme.
    The picture also has something to do with Christmas.
    The picture / graphics are unique creations done by you.

Rewards

2000 credits and 2 Pandora Packs - Jury award for the Best Greeting

1000 credits and 1 Pandora Pack - Jury award for 3 Warm Greetings

500 credits - Jury award for 10 Lucky participants

Notes
    The event will last from 30/12/2016 to 04/01/2017 to allow you for enough time to create your greeting.
    No spam. Any participants who spam will be disqualified and, if serious, banned.
    Posts in other threads or sections will not be counted.
    Try to be original and don’t copy others. If you copy someone we will only consider the first one who posted the idea.
    The Jury will only select players who reply in this thread and attend the event according to these rules.

And lastly ... don't forget to have fun guys. Happy Holidays!!!
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Come on guys ... don't be shy!
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Come on guys ... don't be shy!
    I think we are all on holiday ;-)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I will address my greeting to Bogdan:

I wish you healthy and wealthy xmas and new year with less bugs in the game and many fun with the players.

Thanks for the great fun you brought to me with some of your advices and guidance. ^_^

The picture i will attach and that inspires me is one from the story line in the game:
    IMG_0494.jpg
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

Thank you, Donnie, for braking the "ice"
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Thank you, Donnie, for braking the "ice"
    I was hoping to be the only one participating. LOL it was worth the try. All the good wishes for all. ^_*
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

Private
    wishing you all a happy and a prosperous new year ... i would like to thank lola and Donatello ... for guiding me in this game
    boom cq.jpg

Well god fortsättning to you all!

I would like to thank Nachteule for a lot of good advise. The regular mainstream questions many can answer but when you need that extra professor level he is the man (together with z3nithor and Nopo). And also the event log (even if not as frequently updated these days) has been of great value when planning commander purchases.

Sehr gut N!

Wishing all the best ;)

Hi friends,

It's been 4 years since I start playing this game. It's still very interesting and fun. Even though sometimes unexpected game bugs caused bad feeling for our players.

By the way, Christmas is the best time to share our warming words to each other. Wishing our friends in all servers, platforms (Android/iOS) and Tap4Fun people health, love, wealth & happiness. Wishing our game more fun and less bug ^^ HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO \0/

Hope you like the picture I design
    Signed
    Galaxy6139.s477 World 462 Android

Christmas Greeting Card - Galaxy Legend - Galaxy6139.jpg

Corporal
    I want ti greet my group members CHQ GL-COMMANDER...
    May this new year brings happiness,wealth, prosperity, joy and never ending fun.... As we are around one year old but I never feel like quiting.... I am very thankful for those who support me in game to grow and became more strong..... I love you guys from bottom of my heart.... you guys means a lot for me .... Enjoy game and have fun always...... Stay blessed.