Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Module Adjustment

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    (Also please be sure you do not click the checkmark on the in-game decompose confirmation screen!!)
    Can put a warning on the last form screen on this too, thanks
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Didn't take long, and didn't really need a form / data collection.

The capacitor redeem amount is independent of the attribute colors / values currently present on the module. So it is more likely that the redeem value scales with the total number of adjustments / TBC used on the module.

As far as whether having an already-good module (gold/purple attributes) helps you get better adjustment options, it's anecdotally true. We can't say whether 2 greens is better than 1 blue without doing lots of adjustments with each condition - a much harder thing to collect and analyze, because there are many ways to make mistakes.

IMO take obvious quality upgrades (1 blue 1 green -> 2 blue+ or 1 purple + 1 green) even if it makes the increased attributes less fitting for your formation (e.g. losing anti-crit/hit rate for crit ATK, slightly lower main stat), because when it swings back to what you want, you should have better values overall (on average).
    time's up.

I just filled the form for one module. But as I read now don't you want more data?
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I just filled the form for one module. But as I read now don't you want more data?
    The primary point was to determine if the number of redeemable TBC scaled with the attribute color or value. For the same module, I swapped from 2blue+2grey to 1blue+2green+1grey to 4grey and had no change in the redeemable amount. Probably should have checked that before I went and set up the form

To study whether or not the existing attributes/values influence newly-performed adjustments requires a completely different form, and some mentality on how to account for locked attributes.
    time's up.

time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    As of today, here's a quick summary of the data collected for module adjustments:

More submitters would be highly welcomed. The numbers used for quality value are just guesses and easily changed. The "right" numbers or scaling between the numbers will result high avg quality yielding the highest gold attribute rate, and the lowest avg quality having the lowest gold attribute rate. Knowing the scaling allows one to select the adjustments that have the highest likelihood of producing a better adjustment.
    Last edited by z3nithor; January 13th, 2017 at 21:12.
    time's up.

i faced the same... if you once broke through a purple or golden wall, they appear a lot. if i have a lot TBC i often save attributes with gold i dont prefer that much to come back to a better stat i like, just to be in the golden area

I got to the purple level in the main attribute but for a long time I can't break the grey/green level for the secondary attributes.
    for example even if I go down from purple to grey in the main attribute, secondary attributes remain grey/green...

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedeadone View Post
    Hey guys , i wanted to ask something about the Ts3.If i lock one of the attributes , it says it will cost some credist for the next adjustments.I am not sure i understand that, so can someone explain?
    simply: waste of credits to lock that.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    simply: waste of credits to lock that.
    Unless you have a golden attribute you don't want to miss. It costs only 50 credits now to lock the module.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS