Thread: Chips for Lieutenants

Chips for Lieutenants

At what lvl do you recommend starting to use chips on lieutenants vs. main commanders?

One-Star Admiral
    Depends on what Lt. are you talking about. For example I would make Krill +7 before any other commander, in fact I did that for one of my alts.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

This is a specific-case kind of question. There is no good blanket answer other than "it depends."
    time's up.

So many lawyers here? :-D

But I have to admit Bogdan and z3nithor. It surely depends on what combination and situation we are talking.

Krill is one good example. I also would prefer Lt. Jacky+1 then any destroyer+1 ;-)
    Also a ranger with Elsa+4 might be more benficial then the ranger +4.

Does this also apply for protector and Kit...it depends :-)
    For example if your main commander can reach a new augmentation level. I reverted Kit to make Geoffrey +7... But was it worth?
    Yes and no. I won fights cause of the better shield and I lost fights, because I could not stop the other protector ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Depends on what Lt. are you talking about. For example I would make Krill +7 before any other commander, in fact I did that for one of my alts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga View Post
    Krill is one good example. I also would prefer Lt. Jacky+1 then any destroyer+1 ;-)
    Also a ranger with Elsa+4 might be more benficial then the ranger +4.
    Does this also apply for protector and Kit...it depends :-)
    Exactly what these guys said. I removed all my chips off of my main defender in order to get Kit's lieutenant skill. But that is just the situation.
    Last edited by 0rca234; January 13th, 2017 at 16:16.

First acctan +4 then kit+4 were my priority. Geoffrey is +4 until lvl 100. But now geoffrey is not so good too save so many protector chips. Violette +4 is good if you use rover. İ will translate violette`s chips to krill when i get him. Also mileena +4 for fs i would recommend. İ dont bother Elsa. İ think first commander +7 should ve krill.

I have Elsa and Alfred, so if I'm following you guys it would be worth it to push Elsa to +4 rather than upping Alfred more. So far, not much worthwhile otherwise in lieutenants.

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Nev Bowman View Post
    I have Elsa and Alfred, so if I'm following you guys it would be worth it to push Elsa to +4 rather than upping Alfred more. So far, not much worthwhile otherwise in lieutenants.
    If you have Alfred, Elsa should be +4 before upping Alfred.
    Elsa's invisibility skill gives Alfred a higher chance of survival
    If you are lucky, Alfred will stay invisible for a max of 3 rounds.
    That means nobody on the opposite side can shoot at him unless they have a high block

Quote Originally Posted by Nev Bowman View Post
    Your priority should be Elsa +4.
    Last edited by КБрa7; January 14th, 2017 at 01:58.

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    If you have Alfred, Elsa should be +4 before upping Alfred.
    Elsa's invisibility skill gives Alfred a higher chance of survival
    If you are lucky, Alfred will stay invisible for a max of 3 rounds.
    That means nobody on the opposite side can shoot at him unless they have a high block
    But not enhanced Alfred is the sort of commander who shoots water bullets ... So I say quite the opposite, Alfred should be at least +6 before you enhance Elsa at +4.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS