Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Module Adjustment

Module Adjustment

Hey guys , i wanted to ask something about the Ts3.If i lock one of the attributes , it says it will cost some credist for the next adjustments.I am not sure i understand that, so can someone explain?

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    This is benefit you should pay for. One adjustment with one locked attribute costs now if I'm not mistaken 50 credits
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

Three-Star Admiral
    ya and i just adjusted one gold attribute away just before it change from 1000 to 50 credits. frackin tap

Please note that you must activate the attribute lock BEFORE using the adjustment. You are not able to use adjustments until you get something nice, lock the attribute(s) that are worse, and then accept the upgrade.
    You must lock the attributes you wish to keep unaltered, then use adjustments (paying credits each time), and if/when you find an upgrade, then you can select it.
    time's up.

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    t4f decreased the price of locking in 20 times but at the same time they decreased chance of improving any stat in billion of zillion of times.
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    Please note that you must activate the attribute lock BEFORE using the adjustment. You are not able to use adjustments until you get something nice, lock the attribute(s) that are worse, and then accept the upgrade.
    You must lock the attributes you wish to keep unaltered, then use adjustments (paying credits each time), and if/when you find an upgrade, then you can select it.
    So it's 50 credits each adjustment until you find something good?
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Vitaliy Medvedev View Post
    t4f decreased the price of locking in 20 times but at the same time they decreased chance of improving any stat in billion of zillion of times.
    Yep, they did decrease the chance of improving stats. You get a lot of 0.1%, 0.2%, 0.3%. Not many over 1% for the stats Critical, Pen, Block etc.

IMG_2403.jpg

Did anyone notice this as well? The old 16% Critical was purple, the "new" Critical stat of 14% went into golden/yellow area already. Tap is going backwards here?

On this account, I used 300+ TBCs and was never able to get any Critical value higher then the original 16% and was looking for Crit + Hit, but never found a Hit % higher then 10% as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    So it's 50 credits each adjustment until you find something good?
    Correct, for 1 locked attribute. I'm not sure if the locking price over-rides the adjustment cost if you are also out of TBC and free tries.

Quote Originally Posted by anhtbxn View Post
    Yep, they did decrease the chance of improving stats. You get a lot of 0.1%, 0.2%, 0.3%. Not many over 1% for the stats Critical, Pen, Block etc.

IMG_2403.jpg

Did anyone notice this as well? The old 16% Critical was purple, the "new" Critical stat of 14% went into golden/yellow area already. Tap is going backwards here?

On this account, I used 300+ TBCs and was never able to get any Critical value higher then the original 16% and was looking for Crit + Hit, but never found a Hit % higher then 10% as well.
    It's a redefinition of the module quality. I have an unproven and unsupported hypothesis that you get better results as your module's total quality increases, and that the module quality is determined by the number of various colored attributes you have. How often have you gone from triple white to 1 gold? I've only seen it go from all white to 1 green to 2 greens to 1 blue and maybe greens. Multiple blues before you get purples as well.

Grey < Green < Blue < Purple < Gold
    TS"0" < TS-1x < TS-2x < TS-3x < TS-4x

I don't know the scale of difference for multiple color arrangements (e.g. which is better, 1 purple and 2 white or 1 blue and 2 green?). I've thought that perhaps this can be measured by the amount of TBC that decomposing the module would yield (there is a confirmation screen). However, the number of TBC redeemed may simply scale with the total number of adjustments performed on the module, regardless of the current attributes.
    As I said, unsupported and unproven. But intriguing.
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    ... I have an unproven and unsupported hypothesis ...
    Count me as supporter, please.

It took many TBC's to get any attribute to purple or gold but as soon as I had that attribute purple or golden they occurred repeatedly.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Count me as supporter, please.

It took many TBC's to get any attribute to purple or gold but as soon as I had that attribute purple or golden they occurred repeatedly.
    Well, let's start gathering support. Include only "new" saved adjustments, after the most recent update, due to the shift in quality definitions that occurred.
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...JGPbg/viewform

(Also please be sure you do not click the checkmark on the in-game decompose confirmation screen!!)
    time's up.