Thread: Galactic Chairmen Guide :: CCC Analysis :: December 2016 Level 100 (iOS)

Galactic Chairmen Guide :: CCC Analysis :: December 2016 Level 100 (iOS)

Cross Cosmos Competition December 2016 iOS Level 100 Review

The last review of 2016 is here and the first one after the new leveling was introduced. Also a new star was born and needs to prove himself in the battlefield - Star Lord.

Please understand that article is shorter than the one from Android as i am still learning how to make it bigger.

On iOS district 25 different super rare SS and Dark SS commanders were sent to the battlefields. They are less then before which means some commanders are more and more used.

Regular Commander Usage Analysis

Fearsome Devil is still the most used commander. Next in line is Azrael followed by Stratus but the difference starts to get bigger. They are accompanied by the new Christmas commander Star Lord and Fitzgerald. Maggie is stepping behind.

Towards the final the number of regular commanders in the fleet slowly decreases.
    We had surprise finalist this time and his name was Farti.587. His great battles were won mostly cause of his One-Shot Killer Star Lord(don't know he has been feeding him for this short amount of time since he recruit him). The semi-final between papa.s413 and Farti went the full distance and it is worth watching. SS Sky Mightlis vs Star Lord.
    Fearsome Devil may be the most used commander but Farti.s587 did not use a destroyer to reach the final. From all the normal commanders only Star Lord (30 wins vs 28 loses) and Maggie (12 wins vs 11 loses) had positive balance between win and lose. Fearsome Devil is close too with 59 wins vs 63 loses, while Azrael, Stratus and Fitzgerald suffered the most.
    SS Sky Mightlis is the sure winner yet again with 2 players using him reached the semi-final and one of them winning the event.

First Strike-Win Analysis

This time first-strike win continue from last month - the players with the faster teams have a comparably higher success rate. So nothing changed here. Not all were lvl100 as some reached lvl101 and even lvl102 during the event but still the speed race wins it more often.

Featured Analysis - First Striker Choices

The most frequent regular first striker is Stratus when shooting first, but when you shoot second - the most used one and the one that brought most wins is Star Lord(6 wins vs 11 loses). Fearsome Devil is not too far behind but because of the Jackie loop he seems less preferred and can be seen put in the back in many battles.
    Star Lord also proved himself with only one lost when shooting first, but Stratus with his Lock, Lower Def and Killing attack is great choice for first shooter.

Trivia

Four players are from WAR alliance! The biggest surprise was the First Round match between Last Month Finalists - Kabxsdoh vs a1ex. This time a1ex prevailed.

Appendix A - Position Usage Distribution

Position usage shows position 2 is not favored by the players. Position 1 is almost the same as Position 2.
    Position 5, 9 and 7 in that order are the most used ones and very close to each other. The next batch of Positions are 8, 6 and 3 in that order.

Appendix B - Raw Data

Google sheet: Raw Data

Youtube videos of all level 100 battles:
    Last 32 left branch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MN2Nsxfi0A
    Last 32 right branch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSsn4U9XX-M
    Last 16: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAyqoojuF4
    Quarter finals, semifinals and final: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js-PPa-xjA4

Appendix C - Previous Wrap-Ups
    Sep 2016 Level 100 (iOS)
    Oct 2016 Level 100 (iOS)
    Nov 2016 Level 100 (iOS)
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

Three-Star Admiral
    thanks for the breakdown donatello. it seems star fugly frog has a strong debut.

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    thanks for the breakdown donatello. it seems star fugly frog has a strong debut.
    Definitely he did. I really want to know how Farti made him that strong. If somebody has pictures of Farti's Star Lord it would be nice.
    Last edited by Donatello; December 29th, 2016 at 09:36.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

Star Lord, even if shoot second is a guarantee delays opponents shooting special
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Thank you for your Job Donatello
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)

Brigadier
    Great work! Good info.
    ben42.s814 world 772 (Android)

Farti used all normal commander and won against a player with 2 SS commander lol, just because he has the speed.
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raylimyf View Post
    Farti used all normal commander and won against a player with 2 SS commander lol, just because he has the speed.
    Speed kills. Unlike In real life it kills the opponent (usually) LOL
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri