Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weekly card

Weekly card

I bought the weekly card yesterday, by that I mean that I purchased 1250 credits.
    Today, my 100 credits weren't there. Do I need to wait until the end of the event to get the thing started?

I did the same last time they offered it and I seem to remember not having to wait.

Thoughts?

Hello server mate!

It could be a technical issue with the dispatch of the Credits therefore I moved it here. tap4fun tech team is checking.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Thanks dude. Was wondering if anyone else had the same issue, or if I misread something.

Hello Guys,

same here. Bought yesterday to the 1250 Credit Pack, but today there was no 100 extra Credits.
    And the price (beside the one Zero-Credit try per day) in the Celestial Portal for S-Commander didn't reducedto 249 Credit's instead of 499 Credit's. Seems to be bugged to me.

Maybe it's my fault, because the 1250 Credit Pack was not concrete statet as the "Weekly Card" .
    In the last event i didn't take part, so i don't know how it should look and work.

I dont write them a mail, because there is still no answer from the last mail 3 weeks ago....

Three-Star Admiral
    it was 249 credits for a while before it switched back to 499 after another silent update. yeah but dont try from celestial portal. a waste of credits.

Nothing again today.
    And me neither, never got the 249 credit celestial portal. Wouldn't have gone for it, but it's another part of the event that seems bugged.

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    Didn't buy this bullshit and have any problems!)
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

@ BossaNova

Did you get the extra Credits as they announced (first day 100 Credits .....5,6 and 7th day 500 Credits)?
    I don't :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Re-Volver View Post
    @ BossaNova

Did you get the extra Credits as they announced (first day 100 Credits .....5,6 and 7th day 500 Credits)?
    I don't :-(
    Nope, nothing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BossaNova View Post
    Thanks dude. Was wondering if anyone else had the same issue, or if I misread something.
    Same problem here. Purchased on 27th, now is second day and no credits in my rewards.