Thread: Star Lord fails to plunder Primus accum :-(

Star Lord fails to plunder Primus accum :-(

Hi, Guys

Today I tried to use Star Lord in Primus event. I use Cryptor+Cabal+Violette+St.Nick formation. I deсided to replace St.Nick by Star Lord. Theoretically Star Lord attacks third after first strike of Primus, so effect must be: 75 - 20 - (55/3) = 37. Practically I see the same 3 point on accum bar!!!! Question. What or who is wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by DonTiger View Post
    Hi, Guys

Today I tried to use Star Lord in Primus event. I use Cryptor+Cabal+Violette+St.Nick formation. I deсided to replace St.Nick by Star Lord. Theoretically Star Lord attacks third after first strike of Primus, so effect must be: 75 - 20 - (55/3) = 37. Practically I see the same 3 point on accum bar!!!! Question. What or who is wrong?
    Likely you will see a notice from the developers that Star-Lord effect will not work on Primus (much as there was for Azrael release). Which is a shame, as Star-Lord is an interesting use case. Even if the skill is working, you will do more damage with St. Nick due to the full deaccumulation, even when considering reflect damage (not likely able to exceed 5m * 100% + 4* 5m * 30%).
    time's up.

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    Anyway to use Star Lord on primus is a strange idea, because Flynn and both st. Nicks are better even if his skill works properly.
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)