Thread: Can't log in?

Can't log in?

Hey guys , today when i tried to log in it stops at that beginning screen where you can choose acc and then press the start button.Mine is stuck there,when i press start it starts loading with the 3 hexagons , but stops there and doesnt log in.I tried on a different acc and it logged in.I am World 885 Android,so i wanted to ask is there a maintenance of some sort or the problem is with me?

Did you get a server merger notification? Some worlds on the Android are being merged. This could be the reason why you can't log in.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Yes , they've merged us.This is ridiculous ,we were a world with no buyers , i've put so much time and effort into this and , im going to lose my place because of someone who can buy all his stuff with money? This is pathetic ,I don't see how that's "Better Gaming Experience" , just awful...

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    Damn, advertising getting even there...(((
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Vitaliy Medvedev View Post
    Damn, advertising getting even there...(((
    Hi Vitaliy, better send a PM to one of the Section Leaders or Mods. We are usually in close distance to the spammers cleaning up as fast as possible but 100% spam prevention is not possible. After clean-up posts like yours look a bit off-topic...
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    Ok, Nachteule, roger that!
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)