Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #22: Ursa

Major General
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakin View Post
    ***Two big news in the end of the article!!***
    Attachment 2296
    Ursa's special has the ability to increases own attack and s-attack by 800% for 3 rounds (!!!!!) and his base attack is already really high.
    I have this commander and he is really really strong and is usually positioned behind FD shooting 4th or 5th.
    But let me attract your attention to one thing: there is a trap in his description that could mislead us. For example in Russian translation his skill is described as you Anakin say: OWN attack and s-attack increase by 800%. But in fact that is not the case: we see the attack DAMAGE and s-attack DAMAGE increase by 800%. It means that before multiplying by 800% we have to take into account enemies DEF and S-DEF.

I recommend all commanders to upgrade their ships penetration skill but not sure if it could be usefull against 150% block chance after Ursa skills activated.
    volente.s177 | world1080 merged | android |

If i Have this commander, i write about him. but 6 mount i can't buy new commander Why Tap4fun don't give me new commander???

A must have commander with lower price in contrast to S5 commanders. What a nice replacement for my Cryptor! Until Starlord gets cheaper, it would be a nice addition for players that like rangers... Don't stand only to 800% increase of ATK and S-ATK damage. It's block gets extrordinary (see Nopo's video "don't play ping-pong with Ursa") and the existence of a good leutenant for him in the face of Elsa. Because it is nice for a commander to have a great skill, but the point is to be able to use it. So Elsa and his block rate make him the lethal weapon he is destined to be!

Ps: Note that this guy, once his skill is activated, is hitting hard not only with his S-ATK but also with his normal attacks.
    dEUS.s816 World 495 (iOS)

Thank you, Anakin.
    I will strive to make the quality better and better for those videos.
    I have to work on getting all commanders now, otherwise I have to rely on you guys to provide footage
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Thank you for the article very interesting and I was already impressed by Ursa before, but yes I am of the idea he can change the battle when his special takes effect. I am using Cryptor and Alfred for Primus and while I was wondering what could Ursa do, I am sure I could go a long way when I would have Ursa. Maybe I will just need to think about how about Ursa instead of Alfred? As I am on a server with less active players killing Primus on my own almost is the only way, which I think will go much further with Ursa.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Ursa, is a really strong commander, I am still not sure if he is a must have, he is really good for primus and also PVP. After activating his skill, he becomes unstoppable. The good commanders, whom I know are Azreal and Star lord. Both of them actually counter Ursa with their self-buffed and de-buffed skills. I have always been avoiding Ursa in the Galaxy league because I know if I don't have the right formation, that my Alfred can place his S-atk bomb on him, the fight will then be hopeless for me. Also Ursa counters Alfred theoretically, as alfred has a base pen of 0% lol, I mean we can say that Ursa counters many commanders. Not calculating his base blocking chance, any ts module or galactonite, just with his skill alone he has 80% blocking chance. Now who can beat that xD. This amount of blocking chance and his strong -30% in coming damage really helps as he has pretty low base defence stats as compared to other S 4 commanders. The best Lieutenant on him would be Elsa, I would recommend Elsa over Krill as Krill can return him back to the unbuffed state, and honestly his buffed state is the one that makes him worth buying because that is almost all of his kit. With Elsa, the invincibility helps him to survive through out the fight by going (Invincible) xD. To add on, Krill can be used on a much better commander like Azreal, Stratus or even Alfred. Ursa is a compatible commander to those S5 and even some DSS/SS commanders. I would recommend him if you are still using cryptor, to replace him. For me I am using my Alfred and I have limited chips for another ranger, not to mention I need some chips for my +4 Elsa too and perhaps even some chips for Emma. All in all, really strong commander, worth getting him with despite the price.
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

У меня нет Урса, но я бы очень хотел видеть его в своем флоте!!!

Starlord is the anti Ursa btw

F*cking frog is killing me with the reflection
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Starlord is the anti Ursa btw

F*cking frog is killing me with the reflection
    He is not just an anti -Ursa, although with his 100% back, the ping poing king Ursa, gets his boomerang back

I find Star Lord's 20 accumulator border line survivable, so in a sense that is just placing him below Azrael. However, since it is 100% chance to activate, and gives a fleet defense buff that reflects 30% damage, makes previous close matches, a loosing or winning match, depending who has Star Lord
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by volente View Post
    I have this commander and he is really really strong and is usually positioned behind FD shooting 4th or 5th.
    But let me attract your attention to one thing: there is a trap in his description that could mislead us. For example in Russian translation his skill is described as you Anakin say: OWN attack and s-attack increase by 800%. But in fact that is not the case: we see the attack DAMAGE and s-attack DAMAGE increase by 800%. It means that before multiplying by 800% we have to take into account enemies DEF and S-DEF.

I recommend all commanders to upgrade their ships penetration skill but not sure if it could be usefull against 150% block chance after Ursa skills activated.
    Yes, a search of this forum for the release topic associated with Ursa (many pages long) will turn up videos in which buffed Ursa fights with Maggie's debuff, or vs 5x plundered FD, etc. We were not quite happy with the proffered in-game results given the description.

Time has passed, and I will now happily challenge FD fleets... unless they are also backed up with Stratus, Azrael and Anatoli / Alfred / Star-Lord. Then it's a bit too dicey
    time's up.