Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #22: Ursa

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    ......Time has passed, and I will now happily challenge FD fleets... unless they are also backed up with Stratus, Azrael and Anatoli / Alfred / Star-Lord. Then it's a bit too dicey
    well that covers almost everyone doesn't it z3n? ;p well for me I too avoid anyone with Ursa backed by multihitters. almost a sure loss.

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    well that covers almost everyone doesn't it z3n? ;p well for me I too avoid anyone with Ursa backed by multihitters. almost a sure loss.
    To clarify... if only one of those pairings is present, I'm liable to win. Only when it's all of the above is it dicey
    time's up.

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    Thanx for the video with working Ursa on Primus. It seems that I will go for him in the next event.
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    ... Stratus, Azrael and Anatoli / Alfred / Star-Lord ...

To clarify... if only one of those pairings is present, I'm liable to win. Only when it's all of the above is it dicey
    I would think if 2 of the mentioned are present it will be dicey for me too
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Right now everyone is dicey for me. Since the christmas event, I'm shooting second every single time. I don't know what happened. Dropped from 250 to 900 in the league. I have 5 lvl 9 Meteor R6. It's not that bad
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Right now everyone is dicey for me. Since the christmas event, I'm shooting second every single time. I don't know what happened. Dropped from 250 to 900 in the league. I have 5 lvl 9 Meteor R6. It's not that bad
    Me. Even with 5x R6 level 10 meteors is shooting second. So have dropped too. Many have Star Lord from who I encounter. I too have dropped.

Added: and many R7 meteors too
    Last edited by Nopo; December 30th, 2016 at 02:38.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Me. Even with 5x R6 level 10 meteors is shooting second. So have dropped too. Many have Star Lord from who I encounter. I too have dropped.

Added: and many R7 meteors too
    I missed a few supplies due to >10h absences. Bought 3 sets of supply on the first day. When I upped my SO from lv8 to lv9 (60m force added ) people stopped challenging so frequently.

Without Ursa, I'd be running Lily, Geo, Cryptor, and Stratus... and it would be a struggggggllleee to be ranked here. just need to average 7 points per battle from here on out for Prince 1 with no more credits
    time's up.

I actually thought of getting Ursa, but I have alfred already, so until I have at least enough chips for a +5 Ursa, I will not think about any ranger . Still Ursa is a game changer.
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

Three-Star Admiral
    any updates on winners?

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylimyf View Post
    I actually thought of getting Ursa, but I have alfred already, so until I have at least enough chips for a +5 Ursa, I will not think about any ranger . Still Ursa is a game changer.
    Now his skills are unlocked without augmentation
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice