Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Commander Focus #22: Ursa

  1. #31
    Three-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    ......Time has passed, and I will now happily challenge FD fleets... unless they are also backed up with Stratus, Azrael and Anatoli / Alfred / Star-Lord. Then it's a bit too dicey
    well that covers almost everyone doesn't it z3n? ;p well for me I too avoid anyone with Ursa backed by multihitters. almost a sure loss.

  2. #32
    Super Moderator z3nithor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    w747 / w928 / w1086
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    well that covers almost everyone doesn't it z3n? ;p well for me I too avoid anyone with Ursa backed by multihitters. almost a sure loss.
    To clarify... if only one of those pairings is present, I'm liable to win. Only when it's all of the above is it dicey
    time's up.

  3. #33
    One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Kiev, Ukraine
    Posts
    302
    Thanx for the video with working Ursa on Primus. It seems that I will go for him in the next event.
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

  4. #34
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,548
    Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    ... Stratus, Azrael and Anatoli / Alfred / Star-Lord ...

    To clarify... if only one of those pairings is present, I'm liable to win. Only when it's all of the above is it dicey
    I would think if 2 of the mentioned are present it will be dicey for me too
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

  5. #35
    Four-Star Admiral Hernan D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    752
    Right now everyone is dicey for me. Since the christmas event, I'm shooting second every single time. I don't know what happened. Dropped from 250 to 900 in the league. I have 5 lvl 9 Meteor R6. It's not that bad
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

  6. #36
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Right now everyone is dicey for me. Since the christmas event, I'm shooting second every single time. I don't know what happened. Dropped from 250 to 900 in the league. I have 5 lvl 9 Meteor R6. It's not that bad
    Me. Even with 5x R6 level 10 meteors is shooting second. So have dropped too. Many have Star Lord from who I encounter. I too have dropped.

    Added: and many R7 meteors too
    Last edited by Nopo; December 30th, 2016 at 02:38.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

  7. #37
    Super Moderator z3nithor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    w747 / w928 / w1086
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Right now everyone is dicey for me. Since the christmas event, I'm shooting second every single time. I don't know what happened. Dropped from 250 to 900 in the league. I have 5 lvl 9 Meteor R6. It's not that bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Me. Even with 5x R6 level 10 meteors is shooting second. So have dropped too. Many have Star Lord from who I encounter. I too have dropped.

    Added: and many R7 meteors too
    I missed a few supplies due to >10h absences. Bought 3 sets of supply on the first day. When I upped my SO from lv8 to lv9 (60m force added ) people stopped challenging so frequently.


    Without Ursa, I'd be running Lily, Geo, Cryptor, and Stratus... and it would be a struggggggllleee to be ranked here. just need to average 7 points per battle from here on out for Prince 1 with no more credits
    time's up.

  8. #38
    I actually thought of getting Ursa, but I have alfred already, so until I have at least enough chips for a +5 Ursa, I will not think about any ranger . Still Ursa is a game changer.
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

  9. #39
    Three-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    617
    any updates on winners?

  10. #40
    Section Leader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylimyf View Post
    I actually thought of getting Ursa, but I have alfred already, so until I have at least enough chips for a +5 Ursa, I will not think about any ranger . Still Ursa is a game changer.
    Now his skills are unlocked without augmentation
    Best Regards,

    General Discussion Section Leader

    Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •