Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Market - Side Task Event [20 - 26 Dec 2016]

In all past cases I remember tap4fun realised discounts for x-th purchase as payback of the exchange items. So I suppose you get 50% paypack from second item and have to spend for another 3rd goody.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

ASR, my friend we try to help you to avod a huge or costly mistake.
    it is very very clarly written ... no coded language ...if you exchange two glactonites TOGETHER,.. THIS MEANS = same redeem screen, instead of 1 you select 2 ;-) click Redeem ... then when transactin finished, you get 50% off items used for the second Gala ..
    I hopw this decoded it for you... if you do it one by one, or different Gala you get nothing back.. they want ou just spend moooooore , is Xmas buy 2 get 50% off the 2nd.. you must go more for shopping just not to TAP store please... ;-) cheers

im pretty undecisive what to exchange for ... got 215x Christmas Balls and 90x Wreath ... have no idea if its worth to spend credits to get a good Dual R6 or get a R6 Meteor and for the remaining pure packs ...
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

I ended up with 284 and 142.
    Is it worth spending to get a Magic Ray (320 and 160) or should I get a Jugment/Fracture/Oblivion??
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    I ended up with 284 and 142.
    Is it worth spending to get a Magic Ray (320 and 160) or should I get a Jugment/Fracture/Oblivion??
    It depends where you stand on duals today
    Check nopos post about combinations and figure out which :
    Combinations you aim at
    Galactonites you already have and these you miss

Magic ray is the most versatile galactonite but maybe some duals you already have will lead you towards other combinations
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Kasaskaki View Post
    It depends where you stand on duals today
    Check nopos post about combinations and figure out which :
    Combinations you aim at
    Galactonites you already have and these you miss

Magic ray is the most versatile galactonite but maybe some duals you already have will lead you towards other combinations
    Yeah, I've already checked it.

I will probably go for a Judgment. But I asked because maybe someone had a reason for spending 2.5k extra for a Magic Ray
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

I don't understand why War Shadow and Wind Trail are more expensive than the rest. The other one is Magic Ray, but that one I can understand
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

"During the event, players who exchange a Galactonite from the Christmas Market can enjoy half price for the second Galactonite exchange!"

To me this is clear. The second gala should be at 50% discount and nothing else. To refund 50% after the purchase is not discount of the second purchase like they write. I could have lived with it if it was credits that was refunded but since it's a time limited currency of balls and wreaths you need to make a third purchase to use the returned items. This is misleading and fraudent! No company in my country would get away with something like this. But Tap operating in a Chinese cyberspace environment can do as they like. Tap has as policy to try and trick and mislead their customers and it's very rude and shitty behavior. This was the first side task event in a long time where I didn't make any credit purchase at all. It's a good thing. As long as Tap always try and trick me with poorly described and misleading descriptions they will not get my money.

The event itself was pretty good (by Tap standards). I spend total 5,1k credits and got 2x R6 Meteor. I would rather have bought a good dual R6 but really bad luck in Meteor-events forced me to do this. And then for the refund from the second purchase I bought 100 capacitors (since there was no cores this time).

Shame on you Tap4fraud for tricking and misleading your customers!

I think that for the first time, it was not misleading. Most of us understood it that way. We told you
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    I think that for the first time, it was not misleading. Most of us understood it that way. We told you
    Well apparently not, since I was told that I had to buy two galactonite at the same time and not one by one to benefit the "discount" (refund) for the second. I did the one by one buy, one on Saturday and one on Monday, and after the Monday purchase I was refunded 50%. So even people that understood it perfectly clearly.... didn't.

I think we differ in opinion of what is to constitute as a "second purchase half price". A refund after a full cost purchase is not a "half price" imo, it's a refund. If it was a "half price" then the second should have costed me 80/40 instead of 160/80.