Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Market - Side Task Event [20 - 26 Dec 2016]

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    I think we should wait until Nachteule tells us what to do
    Where is he when you need him?
    For me it is clear, you will not get 11/22 items for 2k no chance, and still asymetricity? you waste credits there

so get as close as possible with Resets and then do last items by buying packs .. I might get 1 dual which is difficul to get Ray Light, if it is 3x o 4x 2000 for reset GREAT deal .. In other/previous events you would pay 15k plus ...

but there are also cheaper stones which I need .. then maybe just 4k? I need to look at numbers later .. but we have enough time as you can reset 3x per day so.. weekend I decide if and what if ..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

I will need more of the Christmas items. What is the best way? Reset and rush wormhole or buy packs? A reset and rush cost 2k credits and brings in 11/22 of the items.
    Typically you have 1.2 + 0.6 items per shop pack. (I also got a worse distribution but not far away from 1.2 / 0.6.)

So 1.2 + 0.6 cost 120 Credits. Scale it down to 5/6 means 1 CB + 0.5 CW cost 100 Credits in the packs. 22 CB + 11 CW (from a single WH reset + rush) is then according to this metric 2200 Credits revenue.

So yes, resets might save you some Credits, imho, and also maintain a perfect 2:1 ratio.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Let's see. Using nachteule's sheet we get 268-134 at the end

A Magic Ray or a R7 Strike is 320-160

His calculations using a 1.5-1 rate per pack give 35 packs needed which mean aprox 4200 credits

A reset is 2k each and gives you 22-11.

So, 2 resets (4k credits) are not enough as 320-44=276 and 160-22=138. You still need 8 and 4, which are more than 2 packs (240 credits)

Am I right?
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Banned
    If you buy a starocean first and after that magic ray is 50% off ?
    Anyone can try ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ender Wiggin View Post
    If you buy a starocean first and after that magic ray is 50% off ?
    Anyone can try ?
    I think you might be right? I didn't read it this part. Screenshot_20161222-192959.jpg

50% will be returned. It's not the same. You still need the full amount of items, and then they give you back half of items that are worth nothing unless you spend more to get some other stone.

So effectively, the discount will be for the 3rd stone, as only if you buy a 3rd one you will be able to make use of the discount
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    50% will be returned. It's not the same. You still need the full amount of items, and then they give you back half of items that are worth nothing unless you spend more to get some other stone.

So effectively, the discount will be for the 3rd stone, as only if you buy a 3rd one you will be able to make use of the discount
    I don't think so. The way I read if you buy one and after that a second one then the second is 50% off. If you for some crazy reason buy two of the same type at the same purchase you will be refunded 50% for one of them. Am I wrong?

I don't think so. The way I read if you buy one and after that a second one then the second is 50% off. If you for some crazy reason buy two of the same type at the same purchase you will be refunded 50% for one of them. Am I wrong?
    I don't know if it's from the same type. It says 2 galactonites. But the discount part it's very clear in my opinion. Although you never know with T4F and their translations.

"If a player exchanges two galactonites together, then 50% of the items used for the second galactonite will be returned"

It's in the image you posted.

50% off is not the same as we give you back 50%. 50% off means you need to put half. This is not the case. Here you have to put everything, and they give you back half.
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Nope, Hernan is right .. if you exchange 2x Items together ... so you redeem 2x instead of 1x .. you get items to be used for 3rd .. scam as always yeeee TAP is back!
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

No I'm still not convinced. I think that if you buy one meteor and then go for a second meteor as a separate purchase the second will be 50% off. But if you on the same purchase go for 2x meteors you will get 50% returned from one of them (or any other galactonite). I don't see anywhere that the second galactonite has to be of a different type?