Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Market - Side Task Event [20 - 26 Dec 2016]

While levelling I have mixed feelings about the importance of Meteor R-6/R-7. You have to take into account that many players will purchase supplies, pay for senior (right) donation in Alliance donation, can spend the 20 supplies after reset while you sleep and level faster that you. If levelling increases speed like it was from 1-100 then it might be better to focus on Dual R-6 that will help independent of first/second strike.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    While levelling I have mixed feelings about the importance of Meteor R-6/R-7. You have to take into account that many players will purchase supplies, pay for senior (right) donation in Alliance donation, can spend the 20 supplies after reset while you sleep and level faster that you. If levelling increases speed like it was from 1-100 then it might be better to focus on Dual R-6 that will help independent of first/second strike.
    As usually Nachteule has good point. I just do not remember, maybe only when you leveled equipment (KIT) then speed was increased not just by the player level... but I do not remember, maybe some of you ..
    if it is equipment related I would not worry, as getting 50 plans for 1x Kit will take time as well
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Yep, had the same thought, as they are very expensive for the moment.

The problem is if in your server you depend on that speed difference. You may become faster for a few days if you level first, but in 3/4 days the rest will be the same level
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    As usually Nachteule has good point. I just do not remember, maybe only when you leveled equipment (KIT) then speed was increased not just by the player level... but I do not remember, maybe some of you ..
    if it is equipment related I would not worry, as getting 50 plans for 1x Kit will take time as well
    Lvl101 gives you speed without upgrading equipment.
    I've actually seen a player with normal ships shoot first against Vainqueur just because he was 1 lvl higher
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    I've actually seen a player with normal ships shoot first against Vainqueur just because he was 1 lvl higher
    Oh wow, that's interesting.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Oh wow, that's interesting.
    I may have exaggerated, as the other player had an SS and is one of the big players (Goz74)

But still, Vainq has 3 SS ships (non dark) and he has 5 R7 Meteors.

Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Interesting, so thats why all guys are rushing? Speed wars V3.0 ?
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

I will need more of the Christmas items. What is the best way? Reset and rush wormhole or buy packs? A reset and rush cost 2k credits and brings in 11/22 of the items.

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    I will need more of the Christmas items. What is the best way? Reset and rush wormhole or buy packs? A reset and rush cost 2k credits and brings in 11/22 of the items.
    I believe Reset is cheaper, you get definitively better deal.. actually this is GREAT idea.. I need to look into it!!!
    (0.6/1.5 per pack of items or soooo, if I remember .. but Nachteule has it in Spreadsheet look there)

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    I believe Reset is cheaper, you get definitively better deal.. actually this is GREAT idea.. I need to look into it!!!
    (0.6/1.5 per pack of items or soooo, if I remember .. but Nachteule has it in Spreadsheet look there)
    I think we should wait until Nachteule tells us what to do
    Where is he when you need him?