Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game is crashing every 5 min

Game is crashing every 5 min

Hello everyone, I am experiencing a lot of problems with the game right now. I cannot log in the game with my Iphone and I can only play for an average of 5 min on my Ipad before the game freezes. Do you have any stanility problems with the game or am I the only one? I am getting a little frustrated to reboot all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Karnaxe View Post
    Hello everyone, I am experiencing a lot of problems with the game right now. I cannot log in the game with my Iphone and I can only play for an average of 5 min on my Ipad before the game freezes. Do you have any stanility problems with the game or am I the only one? I am getting a little frustrated to reboot all the time.
    I had similar issue after starting the game this morning. Game crashed 2-3 times then I was able to play a little bit, then after another crash I had to run to work ..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Karnaxe View Post
    I have this problem with my old iPhone 4S, but with the iPhone 6S plus, no such problem. I rebooted the old phone and it help stabilize it.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

It gets worse with every update they make

And I use an iphone 6.
    It happens to a friend with an iphone 7 too. So it's not the phone
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    It gets worse with every update they make

And I use an iphone 6.
    It happens to a friend with an iphone 7 too. So it's not the phone
    Are you on iOS 10? There has been and still have problems on iOS 10
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Are you on iOS 10? There has been and still have problems on iOS 10
    yep

ios 10.2
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Three-Star Admiral
    may not be only ios issue. since the latest update and i am on android. i got a lot of freezed screens or animation running but can't exit. gotta home button to kill app. everyday a few times (not as bad as yours tho) when it never happened before.
    Last edited by rx3; December 21st, 2016 at 06:25.

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    may not be only ios issue. since the latest update and i am on android. i got a lot of freezed screens or animation running but can't exit. gotta home button to kill app. everyday a few times (not as bad as yours tho) when it never happened before.
    I have this freeze of animations every minute often it crashes. The only playable device is Bluestacks.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

If I enter world chat from Rewards Screen, in order to try complete the Evet/Task.. this almost certainly results in crash of the game.
    Happened each day so far I did it after update ...on 1st accound log in, after reset ...
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    On my device iPhone 4s game stuck everyday and only help is reinstall the game. Just rebooting or something like this does not help at all.
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)