Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Custom Christmas Ship - Star Lord [20 - 26 Dec 2016]

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Guys, I still do not know the answer... is Star Lorrd only Xmass special or it will come back?
    Hi Frankie. I want to know too. I asked the same question in alliance chat and they said that Christmas commanders are always one time only. I don't think star lord will be an exception. In my personal opinion he is a good commander and the sad thing is I don't want to spend too much $$$ for him. So I will pass
    8008135.s908 World587[IOS]

We really need T4F-admin to post and confirm this, or an in-game news (like in 2015, in the middle of the Christmas event, the clarification came that Retrobot, will not be sold again was put out)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Got 2nd star lord chip for 30K credits... really I should have kept my hands off this commander...
    darth vader
    world 704 iOS

Galaxy Lord[8]/jackie[1], Star Lord [7], Sturdy[7],Azrael[7], FS[3][lt Violette]

He will not be a one time like Retrobot. At least that's what a FB group leader told me. He has direct contact with T4F
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

I hope hes not as it would be nice to get him eventually
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by darthvader View Post
    Got 2nd star lord chip for 30K credits... really I should have kept my hands off this commander...
    Can you explain why ?
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)

One-Star Admiral
    I got him for 85k, and now after they updated/corrected his special he is a pretty good commander. Before that he sucked!

Well his defence seems pretty weak. He is the first to be destroyed. Doesn't seem his 100% reflect is working as the opposing ship doesn't have much damage. Seems to be a beta commander. Also I should have waited before buying credits as today they are giving ship packs with credits. I could have got aquos and cryptor if I had been patient.
    darth vader
    world 704 iOS

Galaxy Lord[8]/jackie[1], Star Lord [7], Sturdy[7],Azrael[7], FS[3][lt Violette]

Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    I got him for 85k, and now after they updated/corrected his special he is a pretty good commander. Before that he sucked!
    I am very happy for you finally, you deserve it buddy! Enjoy, sad to see you leaving.. I hope you still play and enjoy "Crazy frog"

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    We really need T4F-admin to post and confirm this, or an in-game news (like in 2015, in the middle of the Christmas event, the clarification came that Retrobot, will not be sold again was put out)
    Thue, in Xmas 2015 they confirmed that he is One time only.

HOWEVER!!!

If they do it like then ONE TIME, they LOOSE much more as they would gain ..
    If they show him in regullar appearance, more people will get him and more credits / sales they milk out of him. So TAP would be stupid to keep it one time only, and they probably recognized it on Retroboot Exapmle ... As a rule of thumb I avoid Monopoly/Rigged event .. and commanders above 80k are joke, so Even if "Crazy Frog" would be one off and have qualities of SS ships I would pass ..

on top of it "Crazy Frog" is realllllly UGLY! If he is one off deal, I will be happy to not look at him for the forseable future I will play this game ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    He will not be a one time like Retrobot. At least that's what a FB group leader told me. He has direct contact with T4F
    some smart decision from TAP, finally ..
    Last edited by Frankie; December 22nd, 2016 at 07:24.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    I am very happy for you finally, you deserve it buddy! Enjoy, sad to see you leaving.. I hope you still play and enjoy "Crazy frog"
    I will play until monday 26, that's when month card expires.
    I may visit here from time to time though