Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advance Battle Robot - bug

Angry Advance Battle Robot - bug

Hi Guys,
    It has been quite some time since we reported issues with Adv. Battle Robots..

Now as far as I can see this issue was never fixed! I started again to use them and the 100% buff is not activated.

I run them 2x on 2 accounts this weekend and same results ..(observed results from 3rd account)
    with Adv Boot I was doing on average 75 to 100m damage .. then I could not look at it any more (obsseving the batle from twinkie account) I logged into my main account and was doing 150 to 230m damage ..when tapped 100% power up.

Common TAP! please fix this, it is a paid feature and such a bug? for long time now ..

I started Adv. battle boots rougly 10mins before the Primus start (not eneterd the Primus interface), so I was thinking thats should be enough..

Can someone give me advice how to bypass this bug? Do I have to enter Primus, then exit Primus, start Adv Boot like this?

thx
    Frankie
    Last edited by Frankie; December 18th, 2016 at 18:51.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

It works but you have to activate it during the two min buff period before start. Difference now is that since a couple of weeks back you don't have to buff manually to 100% before activating. Now the bot buff by itself. But only if you activate during the two min buff period.

If have to activate it during the 2 minute window period it is as good as not working as advertised.

Because the description doesn't say need to activate within the 2 minutes Window
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

The bug is with the Primus event, and not the Advanced Battlebot. Basically activating the AdvBB generates a function call to increase your ForceUp value from 0 to 100%. Unfortunately, the Primus event likely initializes this value at 0 no matter what its previous value (e.g. removing the force-up from yesterday's event). When the Primus event is already opened, the increase comes after the initialization, thus AdvBB works as the player expects. When the Primus event isn't yet open, when it opens the increase is reverted, and players notice that things are not functioning as expected.

AoW reported this facet of the issue 2-3 weeks ago (receiving the classic "recorded" as feedback, naturally)
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    The bug is with the Primus event, and not the Advanced Battlebot. Basically activating the AdvBB generates a function call to increase your ForceUp value from 0 to 100%. Unfortunately, the Primus event likely initializes this value at 0 no matter what its previous value (e.g. removing the force-up from yesterday's event). When the Primus event is already opened, the increase comes after the initialization, thus AdvBB works as the player expects. When the Primus event isn't yet open, when it opens the increase is reverted, and players notice that things are not functioning as expected.

AoW reported this facet of the issue 2-3 weeks ago (receiving the classic "recorded" as feedback, naturally)
    Thank you Z3 and ASR for this feedback. I am glad that TAP knows about it .. I remember there was a thread long time about malfunctioning of this AdvBB but it might be Primus bug as you explained

This is so frustrating .. while I dont have time to just activate it each day in 2 mins window before Mr.Primus comes!

As Nopo said it does not work as advertised and the TAP generic responses does not help ...

guys, have a nice day
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    So as I understand with this bug there is no difference between usual BB and AdvBB? Or the difference just that usual BB plays automatically like player without "skip" option and AdvBB resets battle after 40 seconds of fighting and attacks again?
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Vitaliy Medvedev View Post
    So as I understand with this bug there is no difference between usual BB and AdvBB? Or the difference just that usual BB plays automatically like player without "skip" option and AdvBB resets battle after 40 seconds of fighting and attacks again?
    Yes but the 40 sec skip is of high value.
    Also are there any old bots anymore? Except for what people have in stock? These days I only see the advanced as reward.

The old BB skips, too, but after 45 seconds. So the old BB can play the same round number as a human player with VIP5 or higher that skips manually.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

So as this bug was reported such a long time ago and still it hasnt been fixed why havent the advanced battle bots been removed from sale and players compensated? I remember the previous thread with many complaints about the advanced bot but customer services insisting there was no fault. How many players reported in but got told their lies??

Missold goods being used as rewards.....good one tap
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    So as this bug was reported such a long time ago and still it hasnt been fixed why havent the advanced battle bots been removed from sale and players compensated? I remember the previous thread with many complaints about the advanced bot but customer services insisting there was no fault. How many players reported in but got told their lies??

Missold goods being used as rewards.....good one tap
    I totally Agree with you .. I just link the OLD bug report

http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...ighlight=Robot

this was back in April this year when Bloody9 reported the issue. Since then just BS and nothing was done ... people were just using them in a hope they get fair result but if not uesed in the 2 min window before Primus, you were getting not the result one would expect.

I also noticed the issue and complained .. now after few months I expected this to be fixed ...I had free weekend so I wanted to comapre it and see AdvBB in the action.

So for past 8 Months
    ALL Batle boots I was using were running with bug.. and no wonder I was always 4th-5th even I could be 2nd or 3rd if the AdvBB was working correctly. I cant be online just in that 2min window I am at work but thats makes me angry how TAP neglects paid feature, seeling it at premium price in SHOP and we pay for it in Chest events.. and still bugged!!!! This is T4$$$ kind support where they really care about release of new (and "bugged") features .. let ALL players beta-test it at "premium price / all new features" and then just appology for bugs or not even acknowledge them .. Normally ALL Beta testing is for free TAP, you should pay us!!!

I have seen, Some of the bugs are fixed very quietly without releasing official statements , this way TAP avoids a potential compensation to all affected players.. so it is again "unfair" and "very questionable" TAP practices seen everywhere you look...
    Last edited by Frankie; December 19th, 2016 at 14:28.

No longer playing GL ...