Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beauty of Speed - R7 Meteor Galactonite [16 - 18 Dec 2016]

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by anhtbxn View Post
    I remember this, speed race for our server and it was 30K+ for those Meteors R6/R6 Duals in the advanced Gal Labs. Then I just bought Meteor R6 during carnival event. So expensive - it must have been 120-150K for all 5X R6 Meteors and now they are giving them away like junk rewards

I learned to be patient and get these for much cheaper now.

I think inflation is not just with these too though. Past couple months, I heard of players spending 35K-40K+ per DNA for the newest commanders at the Monopoly. Tap needs more money to support their growing family
    I have learned to fire second, it has saved me a lot of credits. When the R6s are cheap enough I will go for them.
    ben42.s814 world 772 (Android)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben42 View Post
    I have learned to fire second, it has saved me a lot of credits. When the R6s are cheap enough I will go for them.
    It's hard to just be mediocre when they have competitions left and right.

I think firing second during the Reign of Incendos wasn't as bad. But, now with the new meta of 75-100 accum charge commanders, firing second is hard to come back from

One-Star Admiral
    I did it again on my other main acc....but this time i go on at a scratched chest event try from yesterday ;-)

Screenshot_2016-12-17-01-02-35.jpg

Around 19k...second Azrael DNA have to wait :-/
    Last edited by foolya; December 17th, 2016 at 00:31.
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

Good thing you got it half the price. Congrats. I have to wait for Fitz event to come for 2nd DNA so I will pass for now.
    8008135.s908 World587[IOS]

Thanks for info foolya and congrats on..... well everything
    And I agree with you. For us normal players the R6 is as good as R7. The cost of gala energy to upgrade R7 is just astronomical and not doable without heavy spending.

But is 11 R5 enough? I calculate on 13? One that you upgrade and 12 for salvage? Yes I will pass because I have no luck at all in chests. Recently went to 18 on both FD and Azrael so I don't expect different here. It would be 17 for the R5 I'm afraid. Opened 6 just to see but nothing. I hope for decent fixed prices. Really hate this gambling lottery mode of the game.
    Last edited by ASR1927; December 17th, 2016 at 11:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitaliy Medvedev View Post
    About week ago there was an event for vip up to 7 players, when you can earn Meteor r6 for 1500 credits completing several events in 4 days. In nowadays event if you will open 3-5 chests and then refresh them, for a sum of 5000 credits theoretically you will earn r6 from one of the Speed Galactonite Pack or comlete it from 12 Speed Galactonite Pack with Meteor r5 inside.
    Hello my friend!
    That event with spend 1500 credits and receive R6 was for vip0-7 so I could not benefit from it. And your second method buying chests is highly based on chance and luck. And to refine R5 to R6 would require 13 R5 so just the revives would cost 6k. As you can see from foolya what he wrote he did pay 12320 credits for 11xR5. Neither of them was R6. So your theoretical R6 meteor from 5k credits is highly theoretical and 100% based on luck.

If you can show me where I can buy R6 meteor for guaranteed 5k, without any "highly probably" or "theoretically" I would go and buy four of them today.

One-Star Admiral
    ASR1927, I agree with you about not spending on R7 Meteor.
    U would need 5, one for each Cmdrs.
    Then later you would need to get another 5 R8!
    It's a black hole for credits

I got my 2x meteors r6 form Side Task Event, also cost me around 20k at that time ..

still r7 .. not just meteor ALL of them are too expensive, they should give a free r7 nuke per day.. for finishing all tasks
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Thanks for info foolya and congrats on..... well everything
    And I agree with you. For us normal players the R6 is as good as R7. The cost of gala energy to upgrade R7 is just astronomical and not doable without heavy spending.

But is 11 R5 enough? I calculate on 13? One that you upgrade and 12 for salvage? Yes I will pass because I have no luck at all in chests. Recently went to 18 on both FD and Azrael so I don't expect different here. It would be 17 for the R5 I'm afraid. Opened 6 just to see but nothing. I hope for decent fixed prices. Really hate this gambling lottery mode of the game.
    Yes you need 13 that's right! I got one R5 already charged with another R5 and i got one time the 2x Bonus. I never get that 2x Bonus the last 2 or 3 month. Yesterday i use my luck for the next half if year probably :-/ After opening 6 chests i would definitly stop it without getting a Speed Pack till there. You did it wise!! I want to save for 2nd Azrael DNA but sometimes i got an arrow in my head and then i'm with stupid at least this time i was EXTREME LUCKY
    At least with the Gala Energy thing i can not agree if we talking about the R7 Meteor. Sorry ASR1927 but the R7 at lvl 5 will give you 800 speed and contains 640k Gala Energy. The next step would be 640k Gala Energy for +110 speed.
    The R6 Meteor at lvl 8 will give you 800 speed to but it contains 989k Gala Energy. The next step would be around 1,5 Million Gala Energy for +80 Speed. That means the R7 Meteor will give you more Speed by spending less Gala Energy then a R6 Meteor ;D
    Last edited by foolya; December 18th, 2016 at 02:57.
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

Quote Originally Posted by foolya View Post
    At least with the Gala Energy thing i can not agree if we talking about the R7 Meteor. Sorry ASR1927 but the R7 at lvl 5 will give you 800 speed and contains 640k Gala Energy. The next step would be 640k Gala Energy for +110 speed.
    The R6 Meteor at lvl 8 will give you 800 speed to but it contains 989k Gala Energy. The next step would be around 1,5 Million Gala Energy for +80 Speed. That means the R7 Meteor will give you more Speed by spending less Gala Energy then a R6 Meteor ;D
    Ok thanks for clarifying this! I did the opposite to you and bought Azrael instead.